211-215

Chapter 211 Life Experience

clone?

clone who?

A group of people with the most advanced minds in the Interstellar Federation gathered together, which can be called a concentration of wisdom, and a rare group of people was stunned-frozen for a full five seconds!

It's not that they don't know about cloning technology, but they were taken aback by what Suo An said. Ordinary civilian clones are fine, that person has a high status, but he is the princess of the empire!

Is the dignified imperial princess a clone? What are you kidding?

If Princess Xihe was cloned, does that mean that the princes and daughters of the empire are not born by normal human...by birth, but by cloning? Inference, even the emperor of the empire was cloned?

Who was cloned? The previous emperor? Or take office?

Isn't that a mess? What system does the ethics and morality of the whole society depend on? A group of clones took control of the upper echelons? Are you not afraid of internal instability, and attack them in groups?

Besides, the emperor of the empire can't be so weak, he can't even have children by himself?

I heard that the status of women in the empire is relatively low, and giving birth, especially healthy boys, is the foundation of their standing. Unlike federal women, the use of "artificial wombs" has liberated their reproductive rights. As long as they want to, they can take out their eggs anytime and anywhere, and pay someone to help them reproduce their children. I usually do other things without delay.

If it is the emperor of the empire, I believe there will be tens of thousands of women willing to give birth to the emperor, right? Anyway, there's no need to clone—wait!

The cloned one may not be the emperor's own daughter!

Then how did she get the title of princess?

The YC people's brains are over-thinking, turning back and forth, and in just a few seconds, they don't know where to go. But no matter how you think about it, no one believes Suoan's words.

"Cough, Suoan, I know you're a little tired these days."

"Do you think I'm joking? I'm not sure, how could I just say something!"

Suoan's reputation is still very good, and the people who heard it thought about it...it's still hard to believe!

"The upper echelon of the empire heard that the power struggle is very complicated. If it is said that the princess does not have the blood of the emperor, hehe, I still believe it. But what about the clone? Who will operate it? Who dares to risk being beheaded by the emperor, Just to breed a princess? Besides, this princess is in her twenties and has no land at all!" "

In terms of profit, the risk is too great, and no one is willing to take it." A scientist is a scientist, and the analysis is straightforward.

After all, they are also engaged in this line of work. Although they often can't control the wild thoughts in their brains, they find interesting and weird things, and they are always eager to do various experiments to verify themselves. Life, even family and friends, will not be reckless and impulsive!

Most of them have done cloning experiments. Knowing that to do cloning experiments, the laboratory standards are at least above a certain level, not everyone can do cloning. Especially clones.

For example, in the Academy of Sciences, the latest novice is to clone all the animals and plants that survived from the parent star era, and the results can be seen in about a year. Success is infarction, and failure is failure. When replicating all kinds of lost animals and plants, it is simply satisfying!