8

Chapter 8 Coffin Square

The reason why Planet Alpha was abandoned in the first place was probably because of the long period of the hurricane and the high wind speed in the center. No matter what building on the surface, it would be torn apart by one or two strong winds.

And Arctic City is the strongest building on this planet. The part exposed to the ground is covered with a thick layer of ice and snow, which is in the shape of a circular arc, which is natural. It is the safest castle designed by the architects at that time considering various factors such as wind speed and temperature-it can resist tenth hurricanes.

But thousands of years ago, people did not expect that when the great destruction was really encountered, it turned out that it was a whale that fell from the sky. Huge creatures weighing tens of millions of catties soared into the sky, was it really sent by a hurricane?

Or artificial?

No one knows.

At the moment when the disaster came, Alice's eyes flashed strangely, and she pressed Chen Yunxi's wheelchair with both hands, and the surface quickly formed a kind of ice crystal, which was bright and smooth.

Relying on this layer of supernatural ice crystals, among the fragments of lamps, stones, bricks and tiles, and pieces of whale meat that were constantly falling from the sky, the two avoided dangers again and again by sliding.

boom!

There was no way to hide from the intense glare that exploded from the explosion of the electric circuit in front! Without even thinking about it, Alice took a step forward, blocked Chen Yunxi with her body, and endured the blow.

She hadn't forgotten how fragile a frozen person's body was.

All this happened in just two or three minutes. After subsiding, the sky above the research institute was exposed, the wind whirled and drifted, and the falling snowflakes slowly floated down, mixed with the blood on the ground, and soon turned into blood ice.

Nuoda's research institute is full of fragmented remnants, a mess.

The people who are still alive are crying, wailing, and the sound is endless.

Alice let out a sigh of relief, very grateful. Before being selected to come to Alpha, the family gave her special training and learned the skill in advance - "Guardian of Ice". Although at her ten-year-old age, the skill release can only last for a short minute, but this minute, didn't it also save the frozen person's life?

With the fragility of No. 14, if the circuit concentrator that exploded just scratched a little bit, it might end up being burnt, right?

Fortunately, she responded quickly!

"Are you okay?"

Alice began to check her body, and also checked Chen Yunxi by the way.

"No...it's okay."

"Oh, it's fine."

After speaking, Alice was stunned, and looked at Chen Yunxi with unfocused eyes, "You? Finally opened your mouth?"

Chen Yunxi clutched her chest, Xin said that the dangerous situation on the front line of life and death just now, shouldn't the focus now be on safety issues? If you don't talk, what's the matter!

Fortunately, Alice's "sharp" tentacles have not been lost. Looking at Yunxi's expression, she immediately realizes that it is not time to feel relieved. She glanced around, and various maps of Arctic City flashed in her mind, and she quickly calculated them.