67

Chapter 67 I am me

Yunxi has always given people the impression that she is gentle and well-behaved, just like her appearance—a fourteen-year-old girl, not to mention cursing, even her breathing is gentle. Others think that she is like this by nature, but who knows that she thinks that after all, her status and seniority are here... It

's not easy to care about like a junior, right?

But now, she really couldn't bear it!

The great elder of the Xia clan scolded her, she could bear it. In the era of the doomsday mother planet, talented people have always been arrogant and full of personality. In order to achieve her goal, she has cooperated with everyone, so naturally she will not lose her temper and lose her composure just because of a few humiliating words.

The reason why she got angry suddenly was because she had been in the Xia Clan for so long, and she also saw with her own eyes that the people of the Xia Clan were living a life of primitive people who drank blood. They lived in bamboo or wooden buildings, and they ate food cooked on the kitchen table built by the bonfire. When she was sick, she could resist a minor ailment, and if she couldn't bear it, she was sent to the outer world—Wen Xinyi was ill when she was young, and she got lost when she went out for treatment with her parents.

It has been a whole thousand years, has the Xia Clan improved compared to the era of their mother planet?

Not only did it not work, it also regressed!

And as the Great Elder, has this old man thought about the Xia Clan? Have you thought about the future of the clan? Have you thought about the ideals and goals of the children? Thinking of how to make the living environment of the clansmen better and happier?

No!

None at all!

The only thought was to plot on her, let her export a few more eggs, so that the number of Xia people would increase...

I have never seen such an ignorant leader who is complacent and thinks how great he is!

In the apocalyptic era, when Yunxi met this kind of person, he didn't hesitate at all, and just treated it as garbage and cleaned it up. It should be said that the existence of this kind of person is a stone in the way. It can't help the progress of the Xia clan, and it is a drag on everyone!

The Great Elder saw that the enemy had already hit the door, and he didn't make any mistakes. He lost his temper indiscriminately at the moment, completely exhausting Yunxi's patience. Don't say respect now? According to her previous temper, she wished she could just kill her!

"You, you, you, you are so brave! How dare you call me something? You are not a thing! I, Xia Zhong, swear that as long as I am here, I will never allow a scum like you to enter the Xia Clan! The Xia Clan will not tolerate you People who have forgotten their ancestors!"

"Before talking about others, don't you first look at yourself?" Yunxi sneered, "Call me a scum, I don't refute. You are the great elder of the Xia clan, but go out and have a look and hit the door of your house What is the meaning of hiding on the top of the mountain? Is it possible that you still feel that you are a high-ranking elder, and let others go through life and death for you?" A- Lian was

terrified. It was the first time that the elder was so angry. It was the first time I saw someone dare to scold the Great Elder, and he pulled Yunxi's arm vigorously, "Stop it, Lin Tian'er, stop it. The Great Elder is the father of the patriarch, if you continue to scold, the patriarch really won't Let you recognize your ancestors and return to your clan?"