41

Chapter 41 Synthetic Embryos

The women's independent team is one of the federal troops that has received special attention, and it is all composed of female supernatural beings. Sui-meng- . lā As the captain of the women's independent team, Claudia's future naturally goes without saying. Her strength and command and self-control ability are obvious to all, and she is known as the female officer who is "the most promising to enter the highest command center". Now, he actually got into a fight with an invincible guard?

No wonder the instant detonation of major discussions on Skynet.

"I don't know if I don't check. It turns out that Captain Claudia is Lord Suoan's fiancée! God, what kind of chaotic relationship is this! Didn't any news be revealed before?"

"Has anyone found out why? Do you think it's weird? If you're standing up for your fiancé, why did it take you three or five days to think of beating someone? No, no, beating is wrong, the dignified independent captain shouldn't be so impulsive!

" Did the video of Andra's injury come out? God, it's too scary. The seventh-level supernatural person really didn't do it! Three punches and two kicks, all the bones in his body were broken. Poor Andra, it's the worst thing to provoke Xingji An unmarried couple."

"I watched the video. It's beyond recognition, the ribs and limbs are all broken, it can be seen that Captain Claudia is under control, but the shot is a bit heavy on the head of the fire, otherwise someone will be killed early! It deserves it , Who asked him to betray his boss? This kind of behavior is beyond sympathy."

"You guys are talking nonsense. Who cares if Andra is dead or not, I seem to know, the captain of the women's independent team, no You beat people up by losing your temper? Besides, what's wrong with her and Andra? Why are you so angry?"

"Is there a natural eye disease upstairs? I didn't see someone said it before, Claudia The captain is Lord Suoan's fiancée."

"You are born with a disease! Of course I saw it! But I also know that the marriage contract between Captain Claudia and Lord Suoan is not about their free love, let alone the intention of the two families. Marriage—In fact, the Curry family and the Punton family are competitors in many fields, and they have been fighting each other for hundreds of years! The two families have no intention of going hand in hand, otherwise, the marriage contract can last for ten years, but they will not end ?"

"Ah? There is such a secret story? But Master Suoan was expelled from the Curry family... Wait, let's filter this part first. Let me talk about why the two families disagreed and entered into a marriage contract? Not happy, It can be lifted! Why bother to tie them together!"

"I said that there is a natural disease upstairs. I can't even think of it? Who is Lord Suoan? Who is Captain Claudia? Can disregard the wishes of the two of them , Who else is there besides Skynet?" All the

forums suddenly sighed.

"Understood..." In the

interstellar history, there is a history mentioned - after the top ten, there is no one with extraordinary abilities. This is strange, the level of science and technology in Star Interstellar is so advanced, and the physical fitness of ordinary people has been greatly improved, but the high-level abilities are far inferior to the era of the mother star. Especially if you can't overcome that layer of obstacles, as if the eighth or ninth level is the apex, there can't be a superhuman.

The environment in the mother star era is so harsh, and the struggle is so cruel, how many extraordinary people can appear? The record is top ten! What about other factors that lead to early death?