50

The virtual space of Skynet can theoretically accommodate all interstellar humans. However, in order not to overlap and cross the characters, it is also set according to "fixed seats" like reality. This also makes the speech stage, which is obviously virtual, exactly the same as the real one.

All the audience's eyes were projected on Suo An. There seemed to be a ray of light above his head, falling vertically on either side of his shoulders. Every movement of his arms, every word he uttered, was like a profound oil painting, imprinted in the hearts of all the audience.

Lord Suoan, the most highly regarded in the interstellar space...isn't he going to die soon?

No wonder!

No one could guess why the Curry family gave up on him so easily, and everyone wondered if there was any conspiracy behind the scenes, an exchange of interests, etc.

It turned out that Suo An was dying, and his lifespan was not long. Naturally, it was impossible for him to bring any glory to the Curry family. What's more, when the wall was pushed down by the crowd, it seemed that Suo An's reputation was extremely bad. For the sake of one hundred and one hundred, not to hold back the family, he simply removed his name neatly.

It's more chilling than everyone's guess.

Suo was quiet, as if giving the audience time to accept. It had only been three minutes, and he didn't know how long he was going to talk. But since it has started, there is no need to hide it, just say it happily.

"A 60-year-old life is long enough for me when I was seventeen or eighteen. When I was a teenager, I was more optimistic and believed that in twenty or thirty years, miracles would definitely happen. However, I can't sit at home and wait. A miracle happened, and then it came to me on my own initiative. So I made a decision - take the initiative! Study frozen people."

"I made this decision for two reasons. Scarcity, the overall quality of human genes at that time was far inferior to that of the human beings in the interstellar era. But why did there appear to be the top ten? Not one, but a total of ten extraordinary people!

I believe that even in the interstellar era, we have a research center for psychic who have studied millions of psychic data for a thousand years, but the familiarity and understanding of psychic powers may not be comparable to that of the mother planet... especially Those mother-star people who know the top ten and have been in close contact with the top ten! "

Of course those who survived in that era had to go to the freezer to find them. "

"The second reason that prompted my decision was because of genetic disease. I haven't studied genetic diseases in depth, but I've read various articles on genetics. I thought at the time, since I have a short life, how can I make the remaining time more valuable? "

"Is research on the pathogenesis of a certain genetic disease?" Help a certain genetic disease patient? There are so many types of genetic diseases, how to choose? I simply dont choose. I will study the laws of inheritance, use frozen human health genes, and replace disease-curing genes, so that the next generation of interstellar people will not have genetic diseases. Isnt this the way to solve genetic diseases from the root? "

For this reason, I used my special identity to persuade the dean and a large group of senior teachers. It was me who used fame, fortune, honor, and the future of interstellar people to gather a lot of people and set up a frozen human research group. As a result, four years ago... as you all know, I thought everything went smoothly, but forty frozen people were awakened and committed suicide. "

"They used their lives to give me the biggest blow in my life!" "

Speaking of this, Suoan paused again.