90

Chapter 90 Stability Maintenance

"Now broadcast the latest news. At four o'clock this morning, following the "earth penetrating bomb incident" on the sixth planet of Capital Star, another first-level explosion occurred. It is reported that there are a total of three explosion sites, with a total difference of less than five minutes. It may be done by the same group. The head of the sixth planet, Mr. Juan, strongly condemns this terrorist act regardless of the safety of civilians, and has submitted to Congress to strengthen the review system. If this system is implemented, it will serve as a transit hub between the capital's six stars and the outside world The sixth planet is likely to be closed and will no longer accept the entry of outsiders."

"The specific number of casualties in this explosion is still being calculated, but it is estimated that the total number will exceed 30,000, which is the largest explosion in the Interstellar Federation three hundred years ago. " A terrorist attack caused a direct economic loss of more than three billion credits. The Sixth Planet Hospital is overcrowded, and personnel from major hospital departments have been recruited to assist."

Through major media and Skynet forums, it spread to the ears of interstellar people. . Except for those remote planets, which are really out of reach and don't care, everyone's attention is focused on this explosive news.

"Oh my god, what's going on? The capital planet is not peaceful recently. Is it another coup?

" It's called strengthening the review, but it's actually a closed behavior, very suspicious!"

"What can I do, he is suffering from a terrible headache now, and has exploded several times in a row, how long can he sit in this position? Strengthening the review, there is no way. Otherwise It's not obvious!"

"What's obvious?"

"Hey, isn't it very simple? He has no power to control the situation. Next, who knows what will happen?"

"Could it be... a similar incident will happen again? Hundreds of years of federation Peace, do we still want to break it?"

As for the explosion, it is strange that no one cares about the specific number of casualties, but is concerned about the demands of the mastermind after the explosion. Is it the factor of the coup d'état, or the conflict between the two forces?

Anyway, for the interstellar people, the coup doesn't matter, as long as the current legal regime remains the same, and it is not overthrown by the group of star robbers. The president changes every few years, and anyone can be the president.

Conflict between two forces? No way, who made the capital star the gathering place for the rich and powerful! The fight between two dandies can involve countless things. It is normal for two or more families to break out in conflict, and several people will be killed or injured.

As long as the dead are from the stars of the capital, not civilians from other planets, that's fine!

After reading the comments from the major forums of Skynet, they are full of malice towards the capital stars. It's very strange that people from other planets in the federation yearn for the capital star very much. If they have a chance, they can break their heads, and they want to develop towards the capital star no matter what. But once something happened to Capital Star, such a malicious attack, they would be sneering and indifferent. It seems that this is the price the Capital Stars should pay, not worthy of sympathy.

Such envy and jealousy, wanting to replace her body, and resentment and hatred are really hard to explain in one word.

Except for the human medical personnel from other planets in the capital, the outer galaxy only sent a few medical personnel there symbolically. When the list of the deceased is announced, no one cares about what achievements they did during their lifetime. Instead, so many positions are vacant. Is the capital star going to open household registration?