99

Chapter 99 Germination

"Sister, I didn't expect..."

"Don't ask me to tell, how many times have I told you, call the officer!" Kalixi was furious, pointing his fingers, almost poking Karshi's forehead, "What did you do? Blind? Such a big hailstone hit the ground, you don't ask, don't think about it, and don't report to me! Why are you rushing to take the person away?"

"I... I'm not afraid of attention There are too many people, and everyone is watching the fun, so let's ask, is the Chao family's reputation ruined

, and you are in trouble!" "What does the trouble of the Chao family have to do with you? You really hope that Chao Ming will take a fancy to you, so save yourself!" Kaka Lixi was extremely annoyed, "It's not like this happened once or twice in his family. It's over with a little compensation, and you have to hurry up and help wipe their ass! Karxi, are you used to doing this kind of thing? What kind of nonsense, you take care of it?"

"I, I really didn't expect it." Karshi was tearful, fingering the corners of the clothes, "Is there any way to make up for it now? I am willing, I am willing to do anything?"

"You are willing? You are willing to have a use! The non-disclosure agreement was signed, and the person told me with the agreement that it was related to what happened half an hour ago. She kept silent all her life and never said a word. Mention! If you mention it, you will go to a military court and bear the responsibility of betraying the Federation! Haha, Karshi, you are very thoughtful. When you took the "Medical Scholar Examination", less than half of the ten regulations were written. Now help There are no loopholes in the rules and regulations to solve the troubles. Tell me, where did you put your mind on!"

Karshi was scolded so badly that he cried, "Can you think of a way to cancel it?"

"Ha, cancel it? This is your good note? It has your signature and seal on it, and the name of the military department, who will declare it invalid? In what name?"

"If you want to find it, you can always find a way! Sister, your military rank is higher than mine. High..."

Kalixi rubbed his forehead, "Don't be too whimsical! That non-disclosure agreement, the treaty is perfect, there is no loophole at all! I am higher than you, but I can't do it. All aspects of the military department No command, because you can overturn other commanders' orders because of your high rank? Is it a child's play for you to be in the military department?"

"There is really no other way but to steal it out. I haven't filed a record yet!"

"Are you a fool? You didn't file a record. Lin Tian'er has already uploaded it to the Federal Court! When I first read the confidentiality agreement, the court had a letter Come here to confirm! Besides, Skynet also has records. Don't you remember if Lin Tian'er took a video and took pictures when signing the agreement?"

Karshi thought about it for a while, and suddenly got horrified, "She did it on purpose!"

"Of course she did it on purpose!" Kalixi said angrily, "She didn't want to cooperate, and she didn't want to explain what happened at that time. But you, you are lucky, a rare weather anomaly happened, and you didn't rush to find out the reason, but helped others solve the trouble. I'm afraid it will be too late! Didn't you give her a non-disclosure agreement, she can still bring it up?"

"I really didn't think... I really... didn't think so much..." Even a little conscience As well as morality, Karshi has been suppressed, and he only thinks about his own interests, so where is his curiosity about weather phenomena?

Unexpectedly, the more she helped the Chao family, the more she tricked herself into it.

Kalixi was fine, she was her sister, she scolded her severely, and was despondently trying to figure out what to do next. But Jiang Jingfei is different.