59

Chapter 59 Suoan's Turnaround

There must be something wrong.

Suoan now understands why Claudia always refuses to marry, if he had known the inside story, he would have opposed the marriage. In terms of blood, the two are cousins. It's just that their relationship cannot be made public - because the source of the mark is unknown, and no extra information has been found except for simple letters and numbers.

Generally speaking, there are two kinds of people who come to the Federation and cannot obtain a citizenship number. One is the Star Thief, who has repeatedly intercepted and killed federal commercial spaceships near the Black Dead Sea, with the lives of interstellar people in their hands, and their crimes are heinous.

If this kind of person is caught, it is the fate of being imprisoned.

The second type is... imperial people. Either sneaked in as a spy, or for other purposes, left the empire to reach the federation, and then their identity was discovered. This kind of person has too many secrets and involves interstellar safety, so he should be detained in a prison for secret control.

However, no matter what the identities of these two people are, as long as they have good genes, after the Skynet test, it is judged that the combination with the interstellar people will produce excellent citizens, and they will not miss it. All kinds of eggs and sperm can be taken as much as possible.

So various marks appeared, numbered marks without giving any citizenship. Families in need can apply, or be matched through Skynet. A mark represents a person, and relevant people, such as future generations, can find out the number of the mark, but they cannot find out who it is.

Unless the authority is high in the future, you can read relevant information.

There is no doubt that the current Soan can't do it yet.

He wasn't very curious about the sign that gave life to his mother. The only strange thing is that Skynet chose him and Claudia probably because they thought that their descendants had a high chance of developing high-level abilities—but if close relatives have children, the chances of genetic diseases are higher!

This is common sense that even ordinary people on the mother planet can recognize. How did Skynet come up with a 10% chance?

Something is wrong!

Suo An thought hard, but couldn't come to a conclusion. What Claudia took out was an egg that had not undergone gene replacement. How could she be sure that the synthetic embryo would be approved by Skynet? In other words, she knows how to reduce the chance of genetic diseases in close relatives?

If the Academy of Sciences had a similar study, Suoan might still believe it and study it seriously. Claudia who can work hard in the army?

"She must have found some way to deceive Skynet..."

"Or she has been secretly synthesizing embryos all these years. There is a chance of genetic diseases. After more than a dozen experiments, she found the one with the lowest probability of causing diseases." ?"

Suo An is smart enough, but unfortunately, he still made a mistake in his judgment when the known conditions were insufficient. It was many years later that he knew the truth and truly realized the truth of "a small difference is a thousand miles away".

Of course, that was a long time later.

Now he is half worried about his unborn daughter and half suspicious of Claudia, worrying all day long. Those who really cared about him couldn't help but persuade him—