51

"The frozen person who planned the bombing is a criminal genius! He arranged more than 100 frozen people in an orderly manner, and treated the action plan as a big drama. Everyone is an actor in it, and he plays his role meticulously! Not to mention Others, this deployment and management talent alone will not be a little person who has no name!"

The head of the investigation team looked at the huge 3D model, and the projector will basically restore what happened three days before the explosion. .

Everyone thought that the installation of explosives was the most difficult. After all, it was a frozen plaza that could accommodate 100,000 people. It would take a long time to walk through it. Explosives should be loaded so carefully that every freezer can not be spared, and the surface should be disguised so that no one can discover it.

But actually, this part is the easiest. It turns out that the Alpha Base, which does not have any local energy, is completely supported by Congressional funding, and encounters energy shortages from time to time - what should I do? No one can precisely control the cost of research. You can't just stop research because of lack of energy, so you will send someone to sneak down to the freezing plaza to cut some energy back.

The energy that Congress gives to frozen people is every 50 years. The big deal is to return the energy back to the next replenishment.

This is pretty much Alpha's convention. When Suoan took over, he did the same.

Frozen people just took advantage of this loophole, pretending to find this kind of violation of moral rules, making a lot of noise, and constantly protesting. Of course Ashley was very angry, and wanted to show the color of Frozen, who was Alpha in the end!

However, the research institute wanted to calm down, so they told the cryoman that their research, in the final analysis, also served the cryoman himself. This part of the noisy frozen people thinks about it, yes, the quarrel is not good for anyone, so they don't pursue energy in the frozen square.

However, the internal stability is not stable, and there are quarrels with each other. You are from the XX country, and you have been robbing oil and natural gas in the past. You should get energy from your freezer. Why, it was all a thousand years ago. Now the institute likes to take it in which freezer, and in which freezer.

Ashley... didn't even have the slightest sense of struggle, he still sneered on the sidelines, and finally pretended to be muddled, "Alright, alright, as the supreme leader of Alpha, I don't favor either side, so, take a little from each freezer. ."

"Okay!"

"That's fair!"

Hearing that there was finally no quarrel in the frozen man, Ashley sneered again and again, and didn't bother to say sarcasm. She has inside information that Congress is likely to pass the "Frozen People Second Act", which means that the 100,000 freezers in the bottom square will be awakened, and energy will naturally be unnecessary. Not to mention that she took a little of each, even if she took forty years, it was no big deal.

It's just that she didn't want to look too ugly and make her father look dull.

How poor Ashley, who has no awareness of "intrigue", knew that it was her contempt and stupidity that gave Freezing Man a chance. This group of 20 or 30 troublemakers easily entered the frozen officialdom, and they were hostile to each other, cursing, and occasionally rude behavior. The people in the research institute at the front extracted energy, and then they pretended to check under the cover of each other. In fact, they placed explosives at the entrance of the freezer connected to the energy source. They really did a lot.