235.1

Chapter 235 Flying (1)

Suo An understood that Yunxi's goal was to send the zombie virus vaccine to the empire—she didn't care about the relationship between the empire and the federation, because the people were innocent! She will not allow the vaccine, which is related to the survival of mankind, to be used as a bargaining chip in the negotiations between the Federation and the Empire!

Chen Yunxi like this is the top ten you know, right? It's not the flimsy written records in the history books, but the real, stubborn people who don't care whether their interests are right or wrong.

Whatever she looks for, what she wants to do, must be achieved!

Suoan thought for a while, and let the empire get the vaccine so easily, he would definitely be questioned a lot when he went back, but he really had no reason to stop him, so he could only sigh, "I hope it's as you think... the princess is safe all the way... "

In addition to blessing, what else can he say?

In the eyes of outsiders, "Princess Xihe" said a few words to Suo An lightly, and Suo An retreated. As a representative of the visiting group, he actually gave up the negotiation to ask for benefits? This... and is there some handle that has been grasped?

They all looked at each other with admiration!

It is a must!

The federal delegation and the diplomats from the empire looked at each other, and they all found something terrible in the eyes of each other...

It was the sign of smelling passion!

That's right, Suo An is handsome and personable, and Princess Xi He is outstandingly beautiful and noble, standing together, they are a natural couple! Mutual attraction goes without saying. Besides, during the journey from the capital star to the cloud blue planet, it's strange that they didn't collide with each other for a long time!

It was well concealed before, everyone just guessed in their hearts, and there was no evidence. Now when something happens, look, there are still clues.

The imperial diplomats thought, hey, we are the ones taking advantage anyway! If the princess is willing, that's fine. Anyway, they are not forcing the princess to use the "beauty trick".

The people on the Federation side sighed, as expected! The hero is sad and the beauty is off! That Xihe princess was unparalleled in charm, and it was really hard for a man to resist the temptation. Forget it, the vaccine was originally developed by Suoan. If he hadn't expended his energy on developing it, they would have been killed by Shaka and turned into zombies, which is the most painful way to die! Now that I think about it, it's creepy!

In all fairness, several people owe Suo An a favor, a huge favor. Otherwise, if they die, their names will also be nailed to the pillar of shame, and they will be recorded as zombies of the interstellar era!

Who owns the patent for the zombie vaccine is still unclear. They couldn't ask Suo An to do anything, they could only stare wide-eyed and watch!

Suoan and Yunxi exchanged a few words, but I don't know how it was interpreted. Anyway, in the later lace news, this moment was almost fixed as a "real hammer" between the two of them.

There are also suoan's black fans, who regard the scene of their ear-to-ear conversation as evidence of "derailment". If he hadn't cheated, how could there be admiration, pity and helplessness in his eyes, as well as a faint blessing and concern? With such a complicated relationship, if you say that the two of you are okay, who would believe it?