146-150

Chapter 146 Tangled

Yunxi believes in taste buds.

She believes that some foods, even after decades of changes, still exist in the depths of human memory. As long as a certain occasion, a certain moment, reawakens the memory of taste buds, many things will come to mind—that's called memory!

Williams Huckleberry sounds like a foreign name. However, according to the real information obtained from YC, there are still half of them of Chinese descent. This is easy to handle. There are many countries on the home planet and a wide range of ingredients. Although the Chinese civilization can be called the oldest civilization, it dare not say that it occupies all the food culture. The cuisines of some western countries are also very delicious, but Yunxi didn't study much.

She carefully inquired about William's life, and found that a restaurant he frequented was called "Button", which seemed to have something to do with New York? Did you check back and forth, or did you think in the wrong direction?

"Little yellow duck, you won't cheat me, will you? If the special task fails, I will be obliterated. Do you want me to die and find another host?" The little yellow duck said, "I know that the host is very serious

about completing the system tasks. I don't care at all. I've given so many hints!"

"What hints? Why didn't I see it at all?"

"You... rotten wood, rotten wood!"

Yunxi rolled her eyes, "Ten-year plan! "

You still threaten me? Vaccine vaccine!" The little yellow duck was not to be outdone.

"Ten-year plan!"

"You don't want a vaccine for the zombie virus anymore?"

"Ten-year plan!"

No matter what face the little yellow duck puts on, Yunxi just said ten-year plan. She giggled, with a well-thought-out look, responding to all changes with the same.

In the end, the little yellow duck was defeated. It stepped on it hard, and cracks broke in Yunxi's sight, just like a broken screen.

"Really... How did I find such a rambunctious host?"

"If you are not satisfied, you can change it at any time?"

"You really don't want the vaccine?" The little yellow duck turned into a little black duck with a dark face.

"I want it. But, I just want it personally. Now that the universe is peaceful and there is no zombie virus threat, that's me, I still can't forget the crisis when human beings were controlled by the virus." Yunxi saw it thoroughly, pointing at the little yellow duck on

purpose "But you only have me as the host, and I am the only one who can help you upgrade. If I don't complete the ten-year plan, what will you do?" The little yellow duck's eyes widened, and he turned into a little boy

Jingxi, Wearing a decent tuxedo with a white shirt and a black tie, his face was flushed with anger, "Host, no harassment!" "Okay,

I apologize, I shouldn't... Actually, you should have become like Jingxi long ago, how much?" It's so eye-catching. I've turned into a duck all day long and flipped its webs, making me always want to eat spicy duck feet!"

Jingxi's eyes were already spitting fire, "I'll give you spicy duck feet!"

More than a hundred A duck's paw rushes over, filling Yunxi's sight.

"Oh, hot eyes!"

...

Half an hour later, Yunxi began to grind the beans. The taste of gray beans is too strong, so it can only be made with purple beans.