6

Chapter 6 The Truth About the Freezing Project

In Yunxi's memory, Lei Zhan still seems to be stuck in the image of the big boy next door before the end of the world. He has a shy smile on his face when he talks, and he likes to collect posters of football stars the most...

It turns out that Sunshine Boy has changed before he knows it!

Listening to Alice's sarcasm, Yunxi lowered her head slightly, feeling a momentary moment of confusion in her heart.

In fact, after she was poisoned, she realized that her time was running out, and she was too lazy to think about her kindness and resentment at this time, and she was almost busy with two things.

The first thing is to guard against the attack of the Pope, destroying the "alliance" advantage that was finally occupied. Therefore, he has been pretending to be nonchalant to the outside world, and occasionally attacks the emperor's forces to show off his muscles.

The second thing is the dawn of human interstellar immigration. If she couldn't make it through that time, she would clear all obstacles for Lei Zhan.

Lei Zhan's attack power is the strongest in the top ten, and no one wants to confront him head-on. But his ingenuity, his artifice, still can't grow up, and he keeps counting on losses.

In this way, it would be nice for him to be the nominal president of the Interstellar Federation and a mascot with a strong deterrent force. As for the others, if they help honestly, they will be given the opportunity to step into the interstellar world. If they were ambitious people, how could Yunxi allow them to go to heaven?

So, I did something I didn't want to do.

Of course, don't think about it, it's not murder.

Killing is too rough and too simple, and it is easy to generate resentment and resentment. Yunxi's approach is relatively high-end. She advocates the "freezing plan" in the name of "preserving vitality" and "reducing waste of resources".

In the first two years when her toxin was under control, at least three to four million people were sent to join the "freezing plan". These people are not all ambitious, but some are lazy, opportunistic, waiting for the right time, and dragging their feet due to many illnesses and pains.

Even the "individual talents" who are self-important at ordinary times, but actually have no effect on the interstellar world, and some people have exposed their bloody and brutal side in the last days. These unstable elements are of little use to the formation of the "new interstellar federal government" nor.

With her 20-year "moderate" brand, Yunxi lured people into the freezer half-coaxed and half-deceived.

As for after entering, isn't life and death just a matter of thought?

As far as she knew, the Pope was also engaged in a cryogenic program in the Western Hemisphere, which was more powerful than her. Directly by the government, a large number of people slept in the freezer...

I don't know the purpose, whether it is the same as hers.

After a thousand years, looking back, Yunxi hardly dared to touch this knot—she had tried her best to pave the way for Lei Zhan, hoping that Lei Zhan could form a cabinet in the interstellar era, establish a new regime, and give mankind a new life. Bring peace and happiness.

In the end, Lei Zhan and Se Fei eloped?

The point is not with her enemy, Concubine Se, but how can Lei Zhan abandon the Huaxia clan, how can he even abandon his clansmen?