66

Chapter 66 What is it!

A muffled laugh came from the red mecha, it was a slightly distorted sound after passing through the protective shield. Claudia's laser knife extended until it just pointed at Yunxi's neck.

As long as he moves casually, it is guaranteed to cut Yunxi's carotid artery...

After all, human neck skin cannot resist the sharpness of laser knives.

"Hehe, it seems that I know it's me. But don't get me wrong, Lin Tian'er, I have no personal grudges with you, and I even like you quite a bit. If you want to blame, you can only blame the person in front of you." Claudia said casually. The other mecha arm nodded Suoan.

"He is so bad, he deceived everyone. You used to force him to tell his secret in public before. He said that the secret of the world is indeed shocking. But you can't think of it, right? He still has something to hide! The reason why he said that was to hide his real purpose! Hateful, he turned himself into a thick shell, peeled off one layer, and there was another layer inside! Peel it off again, there is still inside!

Claudia sighed, "I can only say sorry to you, and I don't want to treat you like this. But who made him like to play hide-and-seek. This is the only way I can force him to tell the truth. "

Yunxi's expression remained unchanged, and she asked calmly, "I only have one question. Captain Claudia, didn't you break up with Master Suoan? It is said that the engagement was terminated peacefully? So what secret does Lord Suoan have, you care so much about it? For what?"

"You are angry that Master Suo An has been hiding secrets, is it because you still care about him?"

"Nonsense!" Claudia shook the laser knife and cut a strand of Yunxi's hair. When the laser blade touched the hair, it suddenly gave off a burning smell.

Fortunately, the hair strands broke instantly without burning upwards.

"I don't care about him! I'm just angry! I'm angry like an idiot! I don't know anything! For ten years, my youth was wasted on him. For a marriage contract, I had to join the army and work hard. Training! Who knew he didn't take it seriously!"

"Aren't you unwilling to marry Lord Suoan? In order not to marry him, you hid in the army, so that Lord Suoan can't find you, and I can't do anything to you?"

"Yes, so what?" Claudi Ya became angry, "It's one thing that I don't want to. It's another thing that he has been cheating for ten years. Lin Tian'er, I like you very much, don't be impulsive, let me do things that I don't want to happen Come!"

After speaking, the laser knife approached again.

Only when facing the god of death can one see a person's psychological quality. Take Yunxi for example, her eyelashes kept trembling, but her body didn't move much. It's probably because I have experienced a lot of life and death, so I won't panic.

But the eyelashes... finally betrayed the fact that she didn't want to die.

Claudia sneered twice, "I thought you would ask, why did I use you to persecute Suoan? Hehe, Lin Tian'er, don't you see that Suoan likes you? Do you think you can live in peace with him after persecuting him? He killed him long ago!"

Who do you like?

Putting aside the unnecessary emotions for the time being, Yunxi took a deep breath, "Claudia, do you know why I followed Senior Wen Xinyi to the Xia clan settlement?"

Claudia had no idea about this question. No doubt not caring at all.

So without waiting for her to answer, Yunxi continued on her own, "Because the Xia tribe is a branch of the Huaxia tribe. You know my experience. I have lived in the era of my mother planet. Naturally, I also know a characteristic of our nation. That is—Lianjiu. There must be some things I know well here."