4

Chapter Four: Three Great Books

Although Yunxi can also go to Skynet to check the fate of the top ten extraordinary people and their descendants, but considering that Skynet has an ID. As long as there is an ID, access traces can be found out.

Yunxi, she doesn't want to be found out yet. With a cautious mind, she chose paper books.

Fortunately, the East Lake Scenic Area imitates the environment of the human mother planet. In order to highlight the literati temperament, paper books are very popular here, even if there is not much information on the thick tree pulp paper.

On the 99th, a total of three copies were found. They are respectively called "Ten Extraordinary People-Secrets You Don't Know", "Top Ten in My Eyes", "The Name Doesn't Be True-The Powerful Behind the Top Ten Extraordinary Men".

There is no praise, no exaggerated praise and worship, but it is actually digging and satirizing the extraordinary. Yunxi immediately showed extraordinary respect to the owner of the villa.

She likes another perspective, which gives people a sense of freshness.

I believe that after reading these three books, she will be able to take it lightly when she reads related books written by other authors in the future.

The book "Secrets You Don't Know" was published a little earlier, about 300 years ago, in which the four women of the top ten supernatural beings, Chen Yunxi, Concubine Sei, Mei Ji, and Goliath, are written as beautiful and charming. Powerful, crazy and scheming goddess of war. And make use of beauty and other six major alliances - this "joint vertical alliance" sounds lofty, but it is completely different from the situation in the Warring States Period.

The Lianheng here is the union of several women to settle a transcendent. He Zong is a few girls tearing each other apart and assisting other extraordinary beings...

In the book, the author marvels at the ingenuity of He Zong Lian Heng, and makes Chen Yunxi, the Space Ripper, a master of the scheme, because she can still fight The women who were torn apart had a liaison, making the women happy and reconciled as before...

Who can accept others to write themselves as a typical lewd and cheap?

Yunxi endured a strong stomach vomit and barely finished the book. In the end, he closed the book with great effort, and vowed that if she saw the original author, she would definitely give her a good beating if she didn't ask Sanqi!

Hateful!

After reading this book, I almost forget that the end of the world is a catastrophe for human beings, and there is almost the danger of extinction. My mind is only about who among the ten superhuman beings is ambiguous with whom, with pink hearts, and who spends spring and night with whom. Unforgettable , who and who are fighting because of jealousy...

This book is poisonous!

After being determined, Yunxi simply threw it away. In the next "Top Ten in My Eyes", her hand pressing the cover was a little trembling, wouldn't it be the same?

It should not be possible. The first book is already a wonderful thing among strange things, how could it be more tragic?

After reading a few pages, she realized that she underestimated interstellar talents.

Such a simple name is to correspond to the imagination that flies out of the human brain.

What are the top ten? Why did so many people die in the last days, but the top ten did not die? He also awakened his abilities and created major forces? Stripping away the revered status and strength, what is their core?