42

Chapter 42 Harvesting Favors

"Master, you saw it, this is the gap!" Yunxi's eyelids twitched lightly, and within sight, the little yellow duck flapped its wings and swayed back and forth, and every opening and closing of its mouth was a lesson.

"The same materials, the same kitchen utensils, some people can make high-quality products. Some people are just a mess! I told you to cheer up and work hard to upgrade. But you, you have been decadent for so long because of a false news! In fact, you are in a deep sleep Thousands of years ago, what happened in the outside world, what can you do? The only way is to accept the reality!"

"Okay, I get it."

Yunxi responded angrily, and took another sip of porridge, feeling the tip of her tongue touched What is soft and savory is delicious. But the explosive energy shock is real, and it wakes up the brain more than the mint pepper.

The portion Apu gave was really small, and he finished the bowl of porridge in three or four mouthfuls.

Under the impact of energy, Yunxi's complexion became brighter visible to the naked eye, and the crouching silkworm in front of her didn't need the help of the system, it swelled up automatically, and her cheeks also plumped up a little, turning red.

Coupled with the bright eyes that were inspired by the knowledge of the existence of the "Huaxia Clan", Yunxi at this moment is no different from No. 14 who was on the live broadcast.

"Hmph, I know that you, the host, didn't say anything on the surface. You must have secretly made some determination to merge the Chinese and Xia families into one. The promise to work hard is also for this goal, right?

" Yunxi snorted softly, "What's wrong? Let me work hard to become stronger, isn't it what you have always expected?"

"But what this system wants is for the host to work hard to complete the task, relying on his own struggle to achieve the grand slam of life! Get ahead! Be proud of the world! Occupy the top! This system serves the host, allowing the host to fulfill his dream and become the leader of the human race, the guide of history!"

"Do I... still need to get ahead?" Yunxi asked curiously, "Little yellow duck, Maybe you don't know that the nine extraordinary people in the last days all cried and begged for my cooperation? I have long been the peak person on the mother planet."

"Gah~" the little yellow duck got stuck.

"My life has been infinitely close to perfection. It has been in my previous life. Even if there are unreliable ex-boyfriends, ex-girlfriends and adoptive parents, their existence makes me cherish them even more, so I have many partners around me They believed in me, respected me, and obeyed me. Maybe you don't know that I was the first to put forward the plan for human migration to the interstellar world... Even if I died, they insisted on completing this plan!"

"I don't feel inferior , what kind of 'Life Grand Slam' do you want to achieve? You blame me for not working hard to upgrade, but in fact I have upgraded, so what? With you and the farm, it is only time to reach the top. The process is not interesting, but it is a step-by-step release task , complete the task." The

little yellow duck's wings kept trembling, and its flat beak was almost pouting into a round shape, "So what you mean, the host, is to find yourself a taller goal, the more difficult it is Now, the happier you are, right?"

"It's not about being tall, but I'm willing to pay for it. I lost my relatives, my home, and I couldn't find people and things related to me in the vast interstellar crowd. If only Relying on you, relying on my abilities to live alone, it's easy. But what's the point of that?"

In the end, the debate was defeated by the little yellow duck. The hosts I met before all wanted to use it to " Although it is boring to step on people and slap people in the face, as long as the host is happy and willing to keep slapping people in the face and working hard, it will cooperate.

Only Chen Yunxi had to put shackles on her back. What is national righteousness, what does it have to do with you, a little girl?

Must be sick!

Of course, it never dared to say these four words, and could only compliment, "Host, your feelings are really broad. Well, I am willing to work hand in hand with you to realize the great rejuvenation of the Chinese race. Cough, let's start with cooking well. Have you noticed that the fish porridge made by your tribe, Apu, is very delicious and contains a lot of energy?"

"The fish fillets he uses are very common, brought from Alpha. But the rice is different, it is a third-grade rice, and each gram contains more than 100 calories. The 'energy' and 'calories' here are the same as yours. The 'calorie' calculated by the mother planet is different, and it can directly nourish the cells. For example, you just ate rice porridge to increase your physique by 4, and strengthen your skeletal muscles at the same time, which is equivalent to your usual two or three months of exercise."

"Thought Think about it, if your people can eat such a bowl of porridge every day, what genes do you need to improve? Then you won't be divided into Hua and Xia people because of differences!" The

food system really took great pains to lure the host. What dissatisfaction does Yunxi have? All her rebuttals are in her mouth, and she can't say a word. You can only follow the design of the little yellow duck, and embark on the road of a gourmet master!

After eating the fish porridge, Yunxi felt that her limbs became stronger, especially the muscles in her legs trembled slightly. She tentatively stood up, but she wobbled and stood up straight!

"I, I can stand up now?"

A Pu smiled, "Let's see if I can go."

Alice showed a surprised look, "Lin Tian'er, you have recovered! Great!" Immediately, She nodded knowingly,

"I stayed in Arctic City for two months and often went out to use my abilities. With the convenience of the external weather, my abilities slowly rose to the third level. After eating this bowl of porridge, I felt my whole body They are all feverish, and seem to be able to break through to the fourth level at any time!"

"It seems that you claim to be a high-achieving student, you are not fake! I owe you a favor!"

Apu glanced at her coldly, "You don't owe me, you owe her! It's not that she was wronged before, I felt guilty, and I wouldn't have this pot of porridge today."

"Okay, then I don't thank you, I only thank her!"

All those who got the fish porridge stood up and greeted Yunxi. Thanks. As supernatural beings, many people have only heard of the industry of "chef". It is said that the students of the Culinary Academy are snatched away by various forces as soon as they graduate. it is true!

It's the dream of a supernatural being to eat food once and be promoted to a higher level!

"Chefs and cooks are two different things. Everyone knows how to cook. It's like the smoked fish you made before. It's just a lot of spices, which has limited benefits to the human body. At best, it deceives the tongue. A real high-end chef is hard to come by. ..."

"However, promotion on the spot also depends on personal opportunities. If you have accumulated enough, it will come naturally."

Apu didn't mention the importance of "ingredients" at all, and said that the rice in the fish porridge has a special origin. Not to mention, it seems that the powerful power contained in this pot of porridge is all because he is a member of the culinary art academy, and it is made by his superb skills and ability beyond imagination.

Yunxi...Of course she can't expose him. A Pu's simple action, but for no reason made her get the thanks of many people. Didn't you hear that the few elite primary school students who coldly called her No. 14 changed their name to Lin Tian'er?

When the atmosphere was harmonious, Mechel appeared calmly and saw that Yunxi was standing here, and the helmet of the protective suit was taken off, so she

rushed over in fright, "Put on the helmet quickly! Are you looking for death?"