10

Chapter 10 New Job

After felling a giant lettuce tree, professional supporting equipment is revealed. Two "excavator" robots hold machetes, click them into more than ten segments, and then send them to the "peeling machine". When they enter, there is a thick layer of skin, and when they come out, they turn into tender green rhizomes!

"Sliced ​​and preserved, or shredded?"

No. 99 decided, "Sliced, so I can transport it."

"Okay!"

After peeling, the stems are stuffed into the machine, and the "shreds" as thick as chopsticks come out. Like stacking steel bars, tie them in bundles.

"Dear customer, is there anything else I need? In addition to lettuce, our vegetable base also includes potatoes and cabbage. If you buy all three, we will provide free home delivery service."

99, transmitted by Lusha, Academy of Sciences Recipe, show it to Yunxi and Mechel. "There are many kinds of vegetables that we need, why don't we buy them together?"

Mechel's face turned sour after learning about the prices of vegetables in Capital Star. It is only after remembering that the captain will pay the bill that he feels grateful that he "dodn't escape".

"Buy, buy them all!"

No. 99 was confident this time, "Come on, get the same one! Give me another potato and a cabbage!"

"Okay, please wait!

" The person in charge of the base happily found someone to fetch potatoes and cabbages.

Yunxi and Alice were only responsible for observing and communicating quietly.

"Alice, are the vegetables on your side also so huge?"

"How can it be? Only the capital planet has such fertile soil. Our wind system planet has thin soil, and the crops we grow are all nutritious. Besides, the vegetable seeds here are specially developed by the Academy of Sciences!"

Yun Xixin said, giant vegetable seeds, okay? She would rather be more ordinary!

But the little yellow duck was very interested, "Host, you have to keep pace with the times! Since this planet can grow super crops, why don't you try it on your farm?

" How could it be good?"

"But if you don't try, how will you know? Life is all about trying!" The little yellow duck pretended to be a life mentor!

Yunxi thought about it and discussed it with Alice. Alice also felt that if the seeds were particularly good, it would be a good idea to plant them in the small garden in front of the villa.

The two asked the person in charge of the vegetable base for seeds.

"Haha, you want to grow your own land? How naive and naive, do you think anyone can grow vegetables? Do you think that my family's vegetables are very good, and you think that you can grow vegetables by just reclaiming a piece of land?"

"Tell you, growing vegetables It needs the right time, the right place, and the harmony of people. If the climate is wrong, you can't grow it; if the soil is bad, you can't grow it; people are the key. Many people also have the same delusions as you, and the ghosts who plant it in the end don't know what it is. Okay, you guys If you want to plant, just plant it, young man, who doesn't make mistakes. But if you promise to deliver the goods to your door, you will be charged, just treat it as the cost of seeds!"

Potatoes, big enough for a small house, look like a piece of Huge stones; not to mention cabbages, comparable to century-old pine trees.

If you want to transport these three vegetables home with a total weight of more than two thousand catties, you have to use a transport ship.

Originally, the vegetable base cooperated with the transportation department. Whoever bought the vegetables, the owner of the base would pay the captain of the transport ship. Now, the boss saves money, and a few seeds are exchanged for the transportation fee.

No. 99 is really an excellent housekeeping robot. After roughly estimating the cost, he made the decision without hesitation, "I'll deliver it!"

"What? Your little flying car, can it?"

"Why not? My flying car is of very good quality. The weight can't be done at one time, why can't it be transported three times?"

Mechel has nothing to disagree with, and it's a fortune to save a fortune. Although she was very dissatisfied with the use of seed money to waive the transportation fee for no reason.

The people in the vegetable base were very enthusiastic to help pack the cabbage. The cabbage was wrapped layer after layer, and finally it was tied under the speeding car, fearing that it would fall suddenly and hurt people. They even forced Yunxi to sign a "disclaimer agreement". In other words, although the potatoes and cabbage were produced by them, they will not be responsible after leaving the base. If something unexpected happens, it has nothing to do with the vegetable base.

After No. 99 personally tested the firmness, he decided to approve it, and then returned the potatoes, cabbage, and lettuce to the East Lake scenic spot three times. It took about two or three hours to go back and forth. During this period, Mechel had to help unload the goods and went back early.

Yunxi and Alice were left to watch around. Alice is good looking, wanders around patiently, and gets a job!

There are some genetic defects in her eyes, but she has supernatural powers! The ice and snow ability doesn't need to be too strong, the fifth level can freeze the vegetables in one go. The fourth-order is the best, it can completely freeze the giant vegetables without harming the nutrients inside, and store them like a refrigerator.

The vegetable base also has refrigerated equipment, but it takes an hour or two between picking and storing the equipment!

"We work two days a week. This is how we are here. On Monday and Friday, there are two large orders of vegetables sent to the third planet. You come over when the time comes, and when the vegetables are picked, they are frozen instantly, and then someone will take over and transport them to the spaceship. Come on."

For the pretty little girl, everyone is more tolerant and fond of it. It's rare that Alice still has the ability of ice and snow, which is what the vegetable base needs most, so she is very kind to her.

"Do you have any other positions that need manpower? My friend Yunxi also needs a job."

"Is she, like you, a user with ice and snow abilities?"

"Uh, no."

"So what about your physique? Several inspections of the quality table?? We also need porters."

Alice glanced at Yunxi helplessly, unable to say...

But Yunxi also has her own way, she and the person in charge of the vegetable base had a few words in private If so, get a job right away.

"They agreed to hire you?"

"Yes." Seeing Alice's incredulous eyes, Yunxi smiled, "It's different from yours, I pay you by the piece."

"But what can you do? The vegetables here It's big and heavy, and I thought about whether they needed to count them, but then I realized that they counted them as soon as they planted seeds..."

"I can catch bugs for vegetables."

"What!"

Yunxi smiled, no explain what. If any vegetables are not sprayed with pesticides, there will be all kinds of bugs... At the price of these giant vegetables, the loss due to bugs is much higher than the transportation cost of a transport ship.

And if you spray pesticides... what a joke! This is the fifth planet, the most suitable planet for human survival. Pesticides are everywhere, and with the lake water flowing to other places, I am afraid that the entire vegetable base will not even exist!

Alice was very worried, "But do you know what the bugs here look like? How scary are they? What if they are very powerful?" So what if they are powerful

? Yunxi thought to herself, no matter how powerful it is, can it compare to zombies?