31

Chapter Thirty-One

In the early morning, the mist lightly dissipated, opening up a simple and busy day in Arctic City.

At six o'clock in the morning, white coats from the Academy of Sciences and local research institutes, in order, tested various physical function indicators of frozen people in sequence. Any changes must be recorded.

It takes an average of half an hour per person. After that, according to different musculoskeletal recovery conditions, advice on which kind of restorative exercise will be given.

The rise of individual indicators is not as good as the predicted standard, and drug intervention is needed-cryogenic people are not suitable for using the medical cabin, and the lessons learned from the seven serious injuries and deaths are proof.

In order to give medicine to frozen people, the people of the Academy of Sciences racked their brains and used polymer materials to make a smart infusion bag, which can regularly and quantitatively infuse medicine, and has a monitor for measuring the heart and other organs. Once a mutation is detected, stop immediately.

It is said that this infusion device has also won several research awards within the Academy of Sciences.

On this day, Yunxi enjoyed the benefits brought by the grand prize. A pale yellow liquid that is injected into the body through blood vessels on the inside of the arm. She knew that her recovery was not good, but she didn't suspect anything.

It's just that there were not many adverse reactions when the infusion was just started. After typing halfway through, she gradually felt short of breath, her cheeks felt hot, and her heartbeat accelerated.

This acceleration is not violent and rapid, but a slow increase. Like body temperature, the smart infusion has not monitored it, and it should be within the normal range.

"Alice, you, you come here, I feel something is wrong."

"Ah? What's the matter?"

After checking the medication records, Alice said with a smile, "I changed the medicine today. The names of these two medicines starting with gamma , are all the latest research by the Academy of Sciences, the second batch of frozen people have been used, and the effect is said to be very good."

Really very good?

Yunxi heard the thumping heartbeat beside her ear, the feeling that her body's reaction was beyond her control, it was too bad. She has experienced too much in the last days, what she hates the most is not the danger of being surrounded by zombies, but the fear she cannot control!

something wrong! There must be a problem!

"Unplug, quickly unplug!"

"Don't, this is the latest drug, it must be very expensive. If you bear with it, you will lose soon..." After all, Alice is a little girl, and she has not encountered many things , and wanted to persuade Yunxi to be patient.

But Yunxi can't control much anymore, she doesn't care about Sanqi, just pull it out.

The infusion equipment is placed into the blood vessel by a special person, and if it is pulled out casually, it will naturally hurt the blood vessel. Bright red blood burst out, and within a few seconds, in the blink of an eye, the entire arm was red. There were also blood stains all around.

"Alarm! Alert!"

With the weak physique of the frozen person, he could bleed to death! Alice was terrified and hurriedly raised the alarm. Hulala came a group of people, who stopped the bleeding, who pressed, and who asked Alice angrily, what do you think of people?