12

Chapter 12 Food System

"If all of this is useless work, what should we do?"

No one knew, when there were no outsiders, Suo An actually sighed softly, his voice full of hesitation and helplessness.

Staring at the various medical examination data on the 14th report and the request to eat whale meat, he took his private seal and wanted to seal it, but struggled repeatedly.

After the military management, he needs to confirm and seal all the big and small matters of the institute, and seal a copy for later inquiries.

It's not that I'm afraid of being caught and punished, but I'm worried that after planning for so long, all forces seem to have no doubts, and everything is going well. But the cost is huge, is it worth it?

Will it end up being nothing?

"I don't know!"

Xiang Nong shrugged, looking at her expression, she seemed to be very familiar with Suo An, but just outside, no one could tell that the two knew each other.

"I only know that we did what we should do. The rest depends on God's will."

"God's will? What if God tricks people?"

Suoan stood up, looking at the heavy snow fluttering outside the window, thinking of the six-year-old That year, my grandfather asked him with a smile, "Do you want to know who is the most powerful person with supernatural powers in human history?"

At that time, he had only awakened his supernatural powers, so of course he was curious about those big men. Counting the transcendent ancestors of the six major families with his fingers, my grandfather kept shaking his head,

"No matter how powerful those people are, they are already dead! Except for the reputation of a few battles, what is left, their bones are turned into dross Yes ."

"But there is one, she may still be alive. And, she may be the most powerful supernatural being in history, because those supernatural beings you just mentioned are not willing to offend her, and only make friends with her I don't want to be an enemy. Do you want to see her, do you want to know what her abilities are and how powerful she is?" The

naive him just fell into the trap and became a member of the "Guardian".

Cold, frozen, who! One, one thousand, one year, one year ago!

It turns out that the most powerful supernatural being in history, the most mysterious supernatural being since the awakening of human beings, quietly froze himself a thousand years ago. Outsiders don't know her name because she disguised herself.

Grandpa's explanation was that her abilities were too strong, and she could hardly be dealt with at normal times, so he could only harm her when she was weak. So she changed her name so that outsiders would not know her true identity.

But the doctor responsible for freezing her knew her importance. Knowing her fall would be a loss for the entire human race! Therefore, this doctor left behind a descendant, code-named "Guardian", who waited generation after generation, persistently and resolutely keeping this secret.

Wait for the right moment and wake her up quietly.

This process needs to be low-key and not attract the attention of any big forces. It's best to wait until she fully recovers, and no one can hurt her before making it public—

Suo An lowered his head again, looking at the various physical examination data of Lin Tian'er on the 14th, focusing on "surgery frail sequelae", and "Bone marrow transplant" and other bright words.