15

Chapter 15 Great Harvest

Alice was fooled by Yunxi to go hunting.

When I heard that the original mother planet's physical fitness is almost the same as that of the current frozen people, they can actually catch tens of thousands of catties of fish in Alpha, and they can be happy for half a year with one harvest. How can she sit still?

As soon as the method was told to her, she immediately reported it to her superiors.

Of course, the reason is not to eat meat, but to - study.

The elite primary school students are thousands of miles away from home, and they are contacts for study, hunting is also ah! What's more, the frozen world outside is very suitable for Alice's abilities! Others are afraid of the cold, but she is like a fish in water, and it is impossible for her to play to her strengths.

Before Alice left, she asked her companion Shannon to take care of her. Xiangnon agreed with a smile—everything went according to Xiangnon's expectations. They even persuaded a "little bee", which is the live broadcast equipment, to take it out to record the heroic appearance of the elementary school students.

Before the live broadcast officially started on the 14th, her contact Alice became popular.

The picture is as follows: the wind and snow are blowing, and the world is white. A group of elementary school students wearing protective clothing and red scarves walked hard in the snow with varying paces. Sometimes there was a hole in the snow, and one person fell into it with a "boom", only to find out, where is there flat ground? It was clearly on a glacier!

Such a dangerous place is actually a group of underage children!

Angry words were everywhere in the live broadcast,

"Is there any mistake! Didn't these elementary school students used to be contacts? To impart knowledge to frozen people and solve difficulties? They were forced to hunt in the ice and snow? Where are the Alpha people? Come out soon Are you eating dry food? How dare you sit in a warm room by yourself and let your children go hunting? What about your conscience? Doesn't it hurt?"

"My tears are about to roll down! They're just kids! Just kids! They were all spoiled and raised by their parents, and if their parents saw the live broadcast, their hearts would die of pain!"

"Visual inspection of Alpha will kill him! These children are the favored children of heaven, whoever is injured depends on how to deal with it Their parents, their families explain!"

"That's right. A good boy, sent to Alpha to suffer! Why! If my child is insulted like this, I will let him come back immediately and file a lawsuit! Don't try to bully people like this!"

"Wait, you forget Already, Alpha is...martialized?"

"..."

After a moment of silence, a weak barrage flew over,

"So what about the military regulation, when did the Federation have the reason for children to protect the soldiers?

" This barrage aroused public outrage, and a bold, blackened, and framed barrage appeared-

Alpha Soan: A minute's silence for the death of ten cryonics.

There is no justification or refutation, only the simplest statement.

Ten cryons died, so ten schoolchildren went out hunting. The reason for this? "I really want to overthink

it. Could it be that these ten elementary school students were punished and had to hunt in the ice and snow?"