79

Chapter 79 Benefiting Mankind

"Little yellow duck, just like you, how many students have shown the potential of supernatural powers when they practiced the channeling method for the first time?" "

Ten, what's the matter?"

What are you afraid of? There are so many talented people, one more of you is not too many, one less of you is not too many! Since you know the consequences of being exposed, be well-behaved, and when most people awaken their abilities in the later stage, they will naturally 'disappear everyone' "

After teaching the little yellow duck a lesson, tell him to restrain himself, don't blindly show off and show off, and then ended the call. Yunxi tried to make the same longing expression as other students, and then listened to the teacher's lecture.

The "guidance method" is only about 3,000 words, starting from breathing, the subtle changes in every inch of acupuncture points during operation, and the possible psychedelic emotions such as pain and happiness, how to distinguish, how to guide... I

have to say, the essence of this guidance method Security is based on anticipating various possible situations and giving various countermeasures. After many times of practice, you can basically master it, and there are very few accidents.

Yunxi admired the people who researched and invented the guidance method very much. Suo An, who has no selfish collection, or uses this guiding method in exchange for benefits, is also... affirmative.

But she didn't know that the channeling method had a characteristic - the possibility of awakening the ability was more than 99% for those who showed the potential of the ability for the first time. For the rest, the possibility of awakening is relatively small.

Yunxi's class 28, and the little yellow duck Chen Jingxi's class 9, there are only 16 people who will become superhuman beings.

As for the others, relying on long-term persistence, it is not without miracles. But who knows how long to wait? a year? two years? Or ten or eight years? This kind of "late bloomer" may develop in other fields, but the field of supernatural powers? Sorry, the older you get, the more your qi and blood decay. More than 20, even if the ability is awakened, it is insignificant.

In the era of the mother planet in the last days, there are too many supernatural beings around Yunxi, besides, she herself is a supernatural being with extremely strong supernatural powers. How can someone awaken the supernatural power? How to be promoted to a superhuman? To her, it was like eating and drinking, without doing anything special, it was natural.

Therefore, her judgment on "Awakening of Ability" was a bit wrong.

How should I put it, like a rich family, a cup for drinking water casually, and a pen, ink and inkstone for writing are all antiques. You ask her to evaluate how much this antique is worth, how much that antique is worth...

she has no idea!

Is it hard to wake up? It's not difficult...

After saying this, those who want to hit her will probably be able to line up twice in the Capital Star.

She also thought that the other students in the class would wake up after practicing a lot, and then she would not be conspicuous...

This can only be said to be a wonderful misunderstanding.

Now, she is one of the six students in Class 28 who showed the potential for supernatural powers. The teacher didn't pay much attention to her, because she was too old and the others were all young. She was so happy, and she also thought that she should also have the status of a "supernatural person". Among other things, at least the monthly subsidy from the Federation to the supernatural person made her look forward to it!