100

Chapter 100 Plants... People?

The No. 36 dormitory of the new barracks became a restricted area. But I can't help it, it's useless, anyone with eyes can see the lush branches and leaves coming out of the windows and pipes, swaying in the wind.

Oh my god, what kind of plant is that that took over the entire dormitory building in just two days? Those who were very curious sneaked in and found that the inside was densely packed, like a jungle, with criss-cross roots and roots, and it was difficult to step into the core part. All the houses have been opened up, and there is no direction that the branches that are running around can't extend.

Trying to pull off a few leaves for research, I didn't expect a red liquid to flow out! Smell it carefully, it smells like blood!

Soldiers have long been prepared to go to the battlefield. I have never heard of anyone who is afraid of blood and the smell of blood, but when you pick a leaf, it bleeds? The person who sneaked in was terrified. When he went back and told his comrades, he was ridiculed.

Those who didn't believe in the evil also came to have a look, and finally brought back only a more bizarre legend – when two branches were cut off, not only could one hear the sound of crying out in pain, but the branch also looked like a human arm, waving and spurting blood!

What exactly is going on!

In broad daylight two days ago, the severe weather with heavy rain and hail suddenly appeared, and it ended in less than half an hour. The headquarters sent someone to investigate, but so far no investigation results have been produced. Then this inexplicable plant appeared again!

"If that doesn't work, let's attack with fire. Aren't plants afraid of fire?"

The recruits, who were fearless, planned to steal kerosene from the army, and at worst they called it a military drill. Those who have been close to plants before, who have been frightened, are especially supportive, and are even willing to take the blame, their chests thumping loudly,

"If something happens, tell me that I stole the oil!

" coward" impression.

What they didn't expect was that they managed to bring a few cans of kerosene, which happened to surround the No. 36 dormitory building. After calculating the coordinates of the fire, the predicted weather temperature, wind direction, and wind speed, they were sure that the damned plants would be burned. die.

That plant developed in a more sinister direction.

"Help, help, don't burn me! Don't burn me!"

Slap!

Fuel fell to the ground.

The brat who was too strong just now, who had the audacity to steal the army's supplies, was so frightened, "You, what kind of monster are you!

" "

Nonsense, Lin Tian'er was bullied and went to a nursing home to recuperate. The captain gave her half a month's vacation, let her have a few days of happiness, and forget the unpleasant things."

"That's right, after half a month, she Come back, we went to assign different troops with us, and we made an appointment to have a breakup meal together! You monster, you still want to wrong people and smear people? Don't be afraid, big guy, give him some oil, I don't believe in a big fire It can't be burnt clean!"

"Don't you guys, I'm really human, my name is Chao Feng, I'm the second son of the Chao family, your captain is my comrade-in-arms at the same time, and your medical officer, Karshi, is obsessed with my brother and wants to be my brother. My wife from the Chao family. If you don't believe me, you can check it!"