38

"Your Majesty, I object to the sarcastic attitude of the witnesses to the dead frozen people! That's more than a dozen living lives! It's outrageous! No sympathy, no compassion! Especially the witnesses themselves are part of the frozen people. Member..."

"I also oppose the plaintiff's lawyer! You can question me about my attitude, but don't classify me as I should because I am a member of the Frozen People. It's me, I'm just me! Why should I behave according to your judgment?"

Yunxi's attitude was still the same, and she didn't give in at all. Sitting on the witness stand, she was not expected to be interrogated and was speechless, on the contrary! She is the queen who controls the audience. Every word she says, every move she makes, deeply attracts everyone in the audience.

Including Your Honor.

Even the more than 50 live-streaming bees who had obtained permission before turned around and shot Yunxi one after another, trying to photograph her from various angles.

Yes, it's a different kind of attraction. Interstellar pursues "strength first", your ability is as strong as the rank, you directly apply for the capital star household registration, you want to enter the military and enter the military, and once you enter, it is a high-level. Your brain is highly developed, you dont even need to go to jail if you make a mistake, you are still free. No background, and no strength, who can see it?

Only Yunxi, using "simple words" at this moment, put everyone's attention on her. The body is obviously thin and thin, but it gives people a sense of strength-every word of her conveys belief.

Who can say that faith is not power?

"According to what you said," the plaintiff's lawyer was the opponent, and he felt even more deeply. He had already turned blue, white and black with anger. He had to endure it and endure it again, and then he could hold back the pain of the raging flames burning in his chest. As for previous strategy? It seems that when Yunxi talked about the top ten, she forgot all about it! It was easy to get it back, and according to the plan, Yunxi was seduced into the full set little by little.

"Frozen people commit suicide, they gave up on their own, and it has nothing to do with other people? You, as a frozen person... witnesses, don't be in a hurry to object, whether you admit it or not, have you been in the freezer for a whole thousand years? Yes? , you will always have this label on you!

It's not that I personally categorize you, it's the whole star who thinks so! But that's after that, and now in the courtroom, you're a witness. But it's strange that you're not crying out for the injustice of the frozen people, or the injustice they've suffered. You testify for the defendant, the man responsible for the death of the frozen man. I would like to ask the reason. Will the witness be willing to openly say why in front of the audience? "

This question is probably what Lilian and Shannon said before, and it is full of traps. As a frozen person, of course you have to speak for the frozen person - don't speak, keep silent, you can, but you can't speak for the opposite party. Because everyone is Those who have a position, who are not firm, and who betray their own class, will of course be excluded.

About the moment Yunxi agreed to go to court, she was already sent to the trial of "disloyal origin (frozen people)." Bending the corners of his lower lip, he nodded,

"I have already thought about it when I appear in court, and naturally I have to talk about this issue. I think everyone has a misunderstanding that I am speaking for Suoan and clearing his name. But in fact, he is guilty, I can't wash it away, and it is impossible for him to be exonerated. He's not guilty, and I'm not a jury to declare a release. what can I do? Isn't your Excellency the judge who really makes the decision? "The