8

Chapter 8 Hard work

In Yunxi's farm, after the tireless "eccentricity" of the little yellow duck, a 50*50 square piece of land has been opened. The soil color is dark, and it can be seen at a glance that it is a piece of fertile land.

Yunxi didn't care what the first seed was planted. She mainly guards against the ubiquitous Skynet, and doesn't want to be found to have spatial abilities. Therefore, she refused to obtain a lot of spice seeds openly in Alpha - fearing that she could not help planting them secretly.

Then it was discovered.

How good it is now, the breeze is blowing gently, and the weather is extremely refreshing. There are green grass in front of the small garden villa. After clearing an open space, Alice turned the soil with a small shovel in front, and she planted seeds in the back, and stepped on it after sowing. If you step on it firmly, who knows if there is one more seed or one less?

Hey, is it easy to steal seeds?

Yunxi feels that being a thief is very exciting, and she is looking forward to the seeds planted, which will reap a good harvest. Whether it's her farm, or a small garden outside.

"Beautiful and kind No. 14, dear guest Miss Alice, it's time for lunch. Please come to the restaurant for dinner." The

robot butler appeared on time, wearing a floral apron pretendingly around his waist. A little homely. Alice smiled, "Is the lunch made by number 99?"

"That's right, it's the omnipotent number 99, made according to the 'professional recuperation meal' transmitted by Miss Lusa under the professional guidance of VIP Mechel. Step 99 % meets the requirements. Please come with No. 99."

Yunxi didn't care much about the so-called recuperation meals. Even if it doesn't taste good, she can do it herself!

Unexpectedly, it was a hundred times worse than she expected!

"What is this?"

"Fish protein extracts, taken from fish gills, fish intestines, fish scales, fish bubbles, and fish oil."

The gelatin on the fish is quite nourishing, but why is it pure black? It was sticky and sticky, and the surface exuded a strong fishy smell... to be precise, it was earthy.

"What's this?"

"Vegetable salad."

"The name sounds good." Alice sighed.

Yunxi also felt the same way.

As far as she knows vegetable salad, as long as all kinds of vegetables are cut into dices, or slices or strips, and sprinkled with salad dressing, isn't it done? What technical content do you want?

It happened to be served on No. 99, like a sewer that hasn't been cleaned for a long time, and the accumulated garbage is terrible in color, burnt yellow (potato cubes), dark green (spinach), purple (cabbage), and the salad dressing. Strands of black filaments are like entangled piles of hair...

"Even rice can be made into this state, number 99, you are so talented!" Alice sighed sincerely.

The rice cooked on No. 99 turned out to be half-cooked. The cooked side is almost charred; the raw side has absorbed too much water and doubled in size...

In short, no matter how you look at it, you can't eat it.

Mechel confirmed that this was a "professional recuperation meal" and ate two mouthfuls with her eyes closed. Then he opened his eyes, smiled and said, "It doesn't look very good, but the taste is not bad."