32

"Do you know that when you go to court, you will be questioned by a lawyer?" Yunxi asked.

The little yellow duck covered its mouth with the tip of its wing and smiled, thanks to its cartoon image to make such a humanized action, "Host, I still have some common sense. The food system also has a 'trading' function, but the host The level is still low and cannot be opened temporarily. But at critical moments, for the safety of the host, the system can temporarily take the form of 'borrowing' to help the host through the difficulties.

There is a special hormone that is absolutely safe and non-toxic, and can be completely metabolized and excreted by the human body The host can rest assured that it is extracted from pure food, but it is not the plane where the host is located... Its function is to temporarily and completely control the host's mentality and neural reflexes, down to every branch nerve, the capillary of the face The degree of blood vessels!

In other words, within half an hour of going to court, the host can use this hormone to completely control his body."

Yunxi couldn't help but be surprised, "Is there really such a magical substance?"

"It has What? The human body's nerves are a very sophisticated system. As long as a little bit of transduction hormone is needed, it can play a miraculous role. Of course, it is not without harm. The use of this hormone requires extremely high control over the brain. Ordinary people Even if it is used, the neural control ability of the brain is weak, and the coordination is not good, so it becomes impossible to laugh or cry, and it will make a fool of yourself. But host, do you have such a lack?"

Yunxi naturally said No negative answer will be given.

Her brain, but her only pride. It's not because she is in the top ten, or because she has become one of the few extraordinary people in human history. When she had nothing before the end of the world, she didn't believe that she would be a complete defeat and would never turn around.

Just like anyone, you can't lose faith in your brain. Once lost, even the basics of being a man will be gone - if you don't believe in yourself, and others don't step on you, who will you step on?

The quality of the little yellow duck is a bit of a problem, but what it comes out with...don't doubt the quality. It says it can do it, it can. With the help of this hormone, maybe you can survive the trial?

Yunxi is not a person who has been favored by others and can still be fine. If she could, of course she would stand on the witness stand and say something to Suoan.

In front of Alice, she opened the subpoena and signed her name on it - Lin Tianer.

Alice looked worried, "It's not a good thing to go to court! It's been said on Skynet before, and I don't know who the Lord Suoan has offended. In order to retaliate against the Lord Suoan, there may be very powerful people. Lawyers are coming. All kinds of forced humiliation in court, there is a high chance of making a fool in court." "If

you make a fool of yourself, you will make a fool of yourself. The key is that now this case, the entire interstellar people are paying attention, and the video of making a fool of yourself may be circulating. Three years and five years, even more than ten years. It will be ordinary in the future, no one will remember. If you achieve a little success in a certain industry, this is not a ready-made black history?

It can't be washed away.

"But Alice, don't you? Did you decide to go to court? "

"My situation is different from yours. I'm just an ordinary interstellar girl, not many people recognize me and care about me. Besides, I only intend to tell the truth and leave out the extra sentence. Just do your part. What about you, you are a frozen person! There will definitely be countless people following you! "