151-155

Chapter 151 Moved

Soan's suggestion is supported, but who knows what the outcome of the experiment will be?

It's a good thing it succeeded, it solved the millennium puzzle of human beings, how to treat the zombie virus. But what if it fails? The initiator and actual operator of the experiment will be scolded by the interstellar people for hundreds of years for wasting the organ of the "transcendent Chen Yunxi" - the liver! The children and grandchildren, like the descendants of the "gene replacement" promoters, have become street rats, and everyone shouts and beats them!

This price has to be said to be very serious.

However, compared to humans being infected with the zombie virus again, it is a price that has to be paid.

"Suo An, please be sure... to use all your wisdom!"

Everyone knew about Suo An's condition. His brain development speed is almost over 90. This kind of requirement is equivalent to allowing Suo An to spend the rest of his life on experiments.

However, Suo An did not refuse, and nodded in agreement.

"I will do my best. It's just that I have a small request."

"Please tell me."

The leaders of YC and the Academy of Sciences immediately sat upright, with extremely serious attitudes. They felt that Suo An should make the request now. I'm about to die, I must say my last request before I die!

I must agree!

The old leaders have already made up their minds, how much money will be given to take care of his daughter Lisa? This must be guaranteed by Skynet's reputation, and Suo An must have no regrets!

Unexpectedly, Suoan said a completely irrelevant "will" - "I hope that Lin Tian'er can participate in this experiment as my assistant." "What?

" The dean couldn't believe his ears, "It's just nonsense! What education does she have? What background? No, why are you pulling me? I just despise her! What's wrong? What does a person from the mother planet know and what equipment can he operate? This experiment has a Instead, she dragged her feet!"

"Suoan, you have always been a very sensible person, why would you make such an unreasonable request? The body of the 'Extraordinary Chen Yunxi' is the most precious treasure of our Federation. Allowing you to use her liver for experiments has already made several of us The old guy is under tremendous pressure! You can't let her participate in the experiment just to please your girlfriend. No, this condition is absolutely not acceptable."

Several big bosses all objected.

It seems that even if it is the last request before death, Suo An will not be able to satisfy his wish unless he comes up with some real materials.

"Lin Tian'er is a survivor of the last days. She was born in the age of the mother planet where the zombie virus was rampant, and grew up under the protection of many people. 'Chen Yunxi'..." Mentioning this name, Suo An paid great attention to controlling his emotions, In order not to show too much emotion and make people aware of the strangeness.

"Chen Yunxi is not so much one of the top ten extraordinary beings of the mother planet era, but Lin Tian'er's elder. She knows her, unlike us, who knows her from word of mouth and books from the previous generation of elders. She knows her! We met each other in real life and talked face to face. She knows her better than any of us." "

So what?" The old dean of the Academy of Sciences slapped the table, "If Chen Yunxi comes back to life, you ask Lin Tianer to participate Experiment, no problem! But Chen Yunxi is already dead, could it be possible to let her liver speak and communicate with Lin Tian'er?" Suo An avoided answering, his eyes