68

Chapter 68 Survival Problems

> "I am who I am!" A

powerful declaration did not impress Claudia. She looked Yunxi up and down amusedly, and talked about the responsibilities and obligations of interstellar citizens with earnestness.

"It is estimated that since you woke up, you have been going smoothly all the way. Except for the 'whale incident' that threatened your life, there are people who help you on other occasions! No matter what difficulty, someone will help you solve it. You really think life Is it that easy?"

She pouted, pointing at the fainted elder, "This old man is of average skill. But he holds a very important position in the Xia Clan. If you offend him, even the Xia Clan may I can't tolerate you anymore. Then Wen Xinyi... Hehe, if she doesn't want to have a worse relationship with the Xia Clan, she can't help you in the open! So after that, you still want to be a teacher comfortably in the kitchen? Don't think about it!"

"Interstellar people who want to enter the kitchen every year can't finish reading the names of the application forms for two months! One can imagine how many there are! With you, you are not even proficient in basic teaching warehouse operations , how can you compare yourself with others? Don't blame the people who slandered you on Skynet, they are too obvious to go through the back door!"

"If you lose your job in the kitchen, what else can you do? Yes, you are smart, think about it The method obtained the qualifications of interstellar citizens before the promulgation of the "Frozen Man Plan", and now you must be treated as an interstellar person at the legal level. But how much do you know about the survival pressure of interstellar people?"

"You know that the body meets the standard. Through Do all the interstellar people screened by Skynet have the requirement to serve in the military? And to serve, they are very likely to be sent to dangerous planets such as the Black Dead Sea to do tiring and harmful work, and they die every year because of it!"

"Are you sure? I feel that the person who lost his life was unlucky, and he ended up like this because he offended someone who shouldn't be offended. Let me tell you, that's not the case. Skynet will automatically screen and send some people with poor physique and genes to the past—— Because this group of people is trash, and living is a waste. The more outstanding a person is, the easier it is to get a chance to survive."

Claudia looked at Yunxi meaningfully, talking about genes, not to mention good or bad. , Physical problems needless to say, if there are no accidents, once you serve in the military...the consequences are unimaginable.

"You once woke up in the freezer. Do you know that the interstellar people opposed the freezer plan at first, not because they hated the freezer. The reason for their strong opposition is that the tax is too high. The calculation of the federal tax rate is complicated. Families are all under heavy pressure. They don't know that the gene of the frozen person comes from the parent planet, is it a key to the study of genetic diseases, or is it hindered, because they are afraid that they will have to pay an extra tax after the frozen person wakes up "

The tax law of the Federation roughly divides all interstellar people into thirteen classes, and the upper third class is high-level supernatural beings, important members of Congress, senior academicians of the Academy of Sciences, etc., and the taxes they have to pay every year exceed tens of millions. I am second-class, and I have to pay six to seven million in taxes every year. A middle-class like Mei Xier, but who has done meritorious service, also needs five to six million. She has no family support, and almost half of her income, It's all used to pay taxes."