21

"What's your name?"

"Sheila. My name is Sheila." The navigator hurriedly turned over his work card, "This is my citizen ID number, you can find my information on Skynet. I'm not lying. , I didn't mean to ignore Miss Lin Tianer. I'm her fan. If I knew she was on my shuttle, I would have served her long ago. How could I not have said a word to her throughout the whole process? ."

Alice herself is a genetic eye disease patient, and after checking Shira's information, she couldn't help but feel a little pity for the same disease. She showed Yunxi the information and explained,

"Silla's eye disease is a bit special. Humans can see objects because of the reflection of light. But her retina and brain center are not sensitive to this kind of light. I know frogs. Well, when they prey, they can only see dynamic mosquitoes and have no response to static ones. The

same is true for Shira. She can only see the fluctuations of power users, and ordinary people are colorless frames in her eyes. Look She really didn't come here to ignore you on purpose, but she couldn't separate you from other people."

Yunxi was never angry, a stranger, any attitude is possible. If you want to get angry even about this, you dont have to do other things every day, and you will be full of anger.

She just thought it was strange, "But, Shira, aren't you the navigator on the speeding car? You can only see the supernatural beings, and ordinary people can't see it clearly, so can you do this job?"

Alice pulled La Yun . Hee, motioned her not to say more.

But Shira pursed her lower lip, and her amber eyes became more moist and golden, "Yes, I also had doubts before, and I was afraid that I would not be able to do it. But the supervisor told me that it is enough to pay attention to the power user who rides the speeding car... ...My daily job is to detect how many power users are on the bus, and the highest level... This is handy for me, and I can tell by just looking at it..."

In short, ordinary people don't need to worry much.

How can ordinary people escape if they are in danger? Navigators can't even see them, how can they help? It seems that the authorities of the speeding car know about this problem, but they don't care.

The only thing they care about is that they are only supernatural beings.

Because of the special construction of the flying car, Yunxi's ingenuity and admiration for the interstellar human beings all disappeared. This era is even more indifferent than she imagined!

Frozen people are discriminated against, just a small microcosm of this era. Ordinary people living here are the poor people who are often oppressed.

Yunxi still doesn't know that it's not just ordinary people. The so-called "elite people" in the interstellar era, such as Claudia and Suoan, seem to have high status and are also "oppressed". Without any freedom and dignity, just because of excellent physical fitness and excellent genes, they will be forced to marry people and reproduce. love? What is this stuff? Compared with the future of mankind, is it worth mentioning!

Yunxi's face suddenly turned cold, and Sheila couldn't see it, but she could feel it from the fluctuations in Alice's body, and she was suddenly uneasy, thinking that she was still hated. She was aggrieved to tears, this job is easy and comfortable, the salary is not low, and she can ride the speeding car for free, she chose it.

She also knew that genetic patients like herself acted as navigators and seemed irresponsible to the general public. After thinking for a while, she gritted her teeth and said, "Lin Tianer, please believe me, I'm not that kind of bad guy. Every member of the train, I have a record of their physical characteristics and location. If I am in danger, I will Please help your superiors."

"Yes, Lin Tianer, don't talk about it. Sheila can safely be her navigator without any accident. It can be seen that flying cars are very safe. The foundation of Capital Star Construction has always been excellent, and if something happened, the news would definitely fly."

Yunxi was silent for a while, looking at Shira who was trying to concentrate but couldn't focus on her,

"Shila, you don't need my trust. And I I also think that what Alice just said is right, flying cars dont have accidents often. Thats why you can be your navigator. You just need to convince yourself.

What does Michelle use for flying cars? , did not feel at all. She is a power user with super ability, and she can protect herself on the battlefield. Even if the speeding car is overturned, she is not afraid. So full of impatience for the little friction between Yunxi and Shila,

"Enough said? You are a fan, wouldn't it be over to take a photo together? What are you talking about? On the 14th, what right do you have to question someone else's job selection? Does it have to do with you whether she is suitable or not? Just because people like you, they point fingers!

Speed ​​​​has its management department, even if there is an accident, the bus you run will be fine, right? Talk about it, as if you are a big man, others will revolve around you , listen to your words! Every day, so many people come and go, and since they choose to ride, they have to accept the possibility of an accident. They are useless, if they only rely on others to save them, this kind of person will die!

" To put it bluntly... There are so many carriages in the speeding car, and there are two or three hundred people at least. Except for a few ability users, can the lives of other people be ignored? Even if you know the hidden dangers of safety, you can also say "death or die" as the conclusion?

Yunxi has always known that there is a generation gap between herself and Meischel, but now she realizes that there are more differences in the three views between them than the fourth planet to the fifth planet! She began to doubt her original choice, did she really want to give her eggs and part of herself to Michelle?

How would she deal with a child who contained part of her own genes?

A little regret!

Yunxi seemed to have something stuck in her throat, but she couldn't say straight, "Meschel, you and I are at odds with each other"—does this have anything to do with their previous agreement? Besides, Michelle scolded her for overdoing it and pointing fingers at other people's work, which seemed to be right.

She did interfere with the freedom of others.

"Sorry Shila, I didn't mean to question you. Your eyes...it's not your fault."

Shila understood Yunxi's painting surprise, her eyes were wet, and a teardrop the size of a bean rolled down after a while. "Please don't hate me, I really like you." In the

end, they didn't leave any group photos, just exchanged communication numbers, and Yunxi and his party got off the speeding car. Because their final destination, Interstellar Cooking School, has arrived!

It was Lusa who came forward to negotiate. She was familiar with all parts of the fourth planet, especially in terms of professionalism. She often asked teachers from the Culinary Institute for advice. After a while, several people stepped into the gate of the academy.

This is a university with beautiful scenery, and its area is hard to count, because the urban area, commercial area, and a large mountain area are all owned by the university. There are all kinds of entertainment facilities, residential areas, government departments, everything. As for restaurants, it is even more essential. It is said that they are all opened by students and parents of the Culinary Institute.

"The real core area involves the secrets of the Culinary Arts Academy. I have limited status, so I can't get in touch. But the breeding base is in the east. If you like it, you can buy the seeds and plant them on the fifth planet."