231-234

Chapter 231 Space Tear

As strong as Lei Zhan, he couldn't be the king in the era of the home planet. A mere Xia Ka, who has not yet been promoted to a transcendent, clamors for Yunxi to crawl on her feet and sing conquest? I really don't know who gave him such a big face!

Yunxi was extremely funny in her heart, raised her head slightly, squinted her eyes and asked, "How do you know?"

"Haha!" After saying this, Xia Ka felt proud of his IQ. Didn't the interstellar people flaunt how smart they are, but how many people know about Chen Yunxi's identity? Aren't they all deceived by the innocent face of "Lin Tian'er"?

"I can only blame you for showing too many tells!"

"Oh? I would like to hear more about it!" "

You have changed your image, I have to say, Gao Ming! The image of 'Melo' is too ordinary, even if you pass by face to face I wouldn't even pay attention. But who let you listen to "Broad Sea and Sky" and you were actually moved?"

Yunxi guessed that this must have aroused Xia Ka's suspicion, and nodded, "Only because of this?"

"Of course not! I just I wondered how interstellar people could understand a Chinese dialect song? It was a song from the era before the apocalypse. According to the popular time calculation, the surviving frozen people must be at least forty or fifty years old!" Xia Ka presumptuously He laughed loudly and said, "However, this alone can't be counted. So I will be idle and boring

in the follow-up, and pay attention to you for a while." .Including the group that immigrated to the capital planet before, I got first-hand information-they all said that you appeared suddenly, although no one cares about the foreign mining personnel, but you know, the interstellar people have a high IQ, The memory is especially strong.

You, a pregnant woman from outside, suddenly want to give birth on the planet Leka, how can others not remember? Look, there is no record of sudden appearance, I am not just suspicious of you." "

You The fabricated lies are full of loopholes, I just checked and found out that there are no pregnant women lost in the laboratory!"

Yunxi waved her hand, "I'm not interested in this. I just want to know, how did you recognize me... the real identity ?"

"Tsk tsk, reasoning is a comprehensive science. It's methodical, not guesswork! I was about to talk about the key point—your identity. I found out that the identity of 'Melo' was disguised, but I don't know who is pretending to be 'Melo' Luo's appearance, who is he trying to deceive?"

"I made a lot of guesses, and I knew that one day when I browsed the forum of Skynet, I was inspired by a missing person notice!" "

What missing person notice?"

Xia Ka said with a smile , "It was on the reasoning forum, it was said to be a murder case in the last days, how would the murderer hide himself? When the freezing plan was launched, it set up obstacles to the murderer and those with trial records. If a notorious murderer does not want to die in the last days, but wants to fight Take a gamble on your luck, what should you do? There is a high-voted answer, change your brain! Bribe the doctor to do surgery, keep your ideology, and replace it with a body with an innocent identity! In this way, when you wake up from the freeze, you will know the past Everyone in the black history is dead! Can't we have a brand new future?"

"It's a genius! I was stunned by this answer. I am a frozen person myself, and I can't help but think that someone can come up with such a genius way, saying Maybe some of the frozen people have really practiced it!"