16

Chapter 16 Fine-tuning

Today is the official launch of the Fourteenth Freeze Man.

Early in the morning, crows and bees flew around Yunxi. Fortunately, there was no sound, otherwise it would definitely be noisy.

After checking all kinds of data and confirming that there is no abnormality, Alice stood next to Yunsi and began to introduce—

"Frozen person No. 14, named Lin Tian'er, female, with a bone age of thirteen and a half years old. She lived in the last days Late stage. She was selected to be a member of the recovery plan because she has a complete medical record that has been preserved to this day. The various drugs used since the mother's womb, and the major and minor operations she underwent in the first half of her life have complete records for investigation."

" Since I was born on the 14th, I have been vaccinated with more than 50 kinds of vaccines, and there are still some antibody signs in my body, which is very helpful for us to study the cause of the germs at that time, as well as the medical concepts and methods of the mother planet."

The launch of each frozen person , are purposeful and directional.

For example, the previous No. 3, his previous life and personal identity are not worth mentioning. The point is that there are antibodies to the zombie virus. Even though they are infected, they are resisted by the body's immunity and will not become zombies.

The strength of this immune system is enough to explain the strength of genes. It is most interesting to interstellar people who suffer from genetic diseases. Those who watch the live broadcast will almost kill the people of the Academy of Sciences, hurry up and study!

What about number fourteen?

Weakness really has no characteristics!

Alice was a little worried, and discussed with her companions, and everyone's reaction was unanimously unfavorable. Although he is no longer an idiot with low IQ if he speaks, but his physical fitness is here, so there is nothing that can be said?

At this time, Shannon asked a question. No, Alpha has 100,000 frozen people, why did it wake up No. 14?

After asking Dean Jiang and others, I realized that I was selected because of the complete medical records and the most vaccinations.

For researchers, what they are most afraid of is not the poor foundation of experimental materials. They have enough expectations to prevent all kinds of bad results. What they are afraid of is that it contains unknown information, okay? I don't know why. Bad, and somehow got bad.

Among the various possible situations, do you rely on guesswork? Or do you spend a lot of time testing everything? Tired and exhausted!

Like Lin Tian'er, even the characteristics of the mother's body before birth are clearly written down, and the feedback of various medications is also clear, which is the best experimental material.

Based on this research mentality, No. 14 was selected.

After listening to Alice and others, they felt greatly inspired. Look, there is a ready-made breakthrough!

Therefore, the introductory language deliberately strengthened "vaccine", and at the same time added "research on the home planet", hoping to attract the attention of those who have a research preference for the home star.

It's just that no one expected that the audience's reaction after the live broadcast was beyond everyone's imagination.

"Everyone, come and see! This is No. 14, what's it called? Lin Tian'er! Oh my god, she's so pretty!"