40

"Is there any more documents to sign?" Michel thumped the thick stack of documents on Ashley's desk,

"The sterile room is ready, just across from the captain's room. Isolate the universe. The lead plate of the ray has also been installed. By the way, I also invited two scientific researchers, who happened to be returning to the Academy of Sciences. I provided free room and board and boat tickets, and they helped me take care of the physical examination on the 14th road. Various data It will come on time every day, and it is guaranteed that your research will not be delayed."

Ashley glared at Meschel angrily, with a hint of helplessness in his eyes, and seemed to realize that this obstruction was meaningless. But she was just unhappy, obviously she had become the supreme commander of Alpha, and all the frozen people were under her control. Michelle ignored her and reported to her boss!

If you don't give some color to see, isn't it that all cats and dogs are on her neck? Angrily signed his name at the bottom corner of the document, Ashley snorted, "No way!"

Michelle raised her eyebrows and wanted to say something to fight back, but she held back, smiled perfunctorily, and took it neatly. Got the "pass", turned around and left.

Her rank is only captain, and even with her husband Hart, she is only lieutenant colonel. There are more people in the Federation than their husbands and wives, who thought it was great to have a congressman's father, and he could run rampant in Alpha?

It's really childish.

When the frozen human genes are discovered little by little in the later stage, it will be strange that those families with genetic diseases are not crazy. People like Suoan are really smart. They would rather take the blame and get rid of the identity of the person responsible for Alpha as soon as possible. In the future, genetic patients will only thank him for being a precursor and making huge sacrifices. For Ashley, it is resentment and accusations that she is preventing genetic patients from getting treatment.

Why did Messier predict so quickly that Ashley's future would be difficult? It's very simple. There are thousands of genetic diseases, and the number of people in scientific research institutes is limited. Which genetic disease should we focus on solving?

Should the wealthy family be dealt with first, or the one with the largest number of sick people? Is it to treat the dying patient, or is it the first to restrain a simple genetic disease?

Is the condition of the power user a priority, or what if the Zerg invaded?

Women's disease is more important, otherwise the disease inherited from the X sex chromosome will spread every day. One more day is a loss for the future.

Michelle just thought about it, and she felt that Ashley's ass was sitting on a volcano. It's still the kind that erupts from time to time, it's terrible. Fortunately, she is still full of confidence, and feels that she occupies a good position and will show her success in the future.

Shaking his head, he didn't bother to pay attention to such a person.

Now that I got the "pass", I plan to take off the "Sun Chrysanthemum". No. 14's body recovered well. To be on the safe side, the two scientific researchers took care of him and wore tight protective clothing to avoid contact with the outside world to avoid being infected by germs.

"Actually, you don't have to be so careful. After all, I came from my home planet, and I have experienced the end of the world. What kind of virus is comparable to a zombie virus?

" , you just have to be patient. It will only take a month to wait until the fifth star in the capital. The climate there is very pleasant, the scenery is also great, and there are no harmful germs. My captain spent all his savings to buy a building Villa, she also said that this was the best decision she made in her life. We can live there for three months and take care of your body thoroughly. There is no place more suitable for human life than the six major planets in the capital. "

Yunxi listened, her eyes changed a bit, not because of how to live after arriving at the destination, but the phrase "Be careful sailing the ship for ten thousand years."

"The 'common saying' you just said should be a phrase from my family. Proverbs. Michelle, you, who did you hear that?"

Interstellar people's brains are highly developed, and Michelle quickly rummaged through the memory palace. Because her husband Hart is the captain of the spaceship, this sentence also involves "driving the spaceship", which is very impressive. Ten seconds later, she opened her eyes and said,

"It's a top culinary academy student who was with me before!"

"Can you help me get in touch with him? I just, just want to know some of the current situation of the clan. Although they may not know what 'Han' or 'Yanhuang' is, I still want to see if anyone knows Chinese. Interstellar people."

"Then you can wait in peace, I can still handle this small request."

Interstellar people come and go, very free, not to make friends, no communication number, how to contact? Meschel dared to guarantee the ticket, because the top student also sat on the "Sun Chrysanthemum".

On the same spaceship, there is naturally some time to meet. But Meischel didn't make arrangements immediately, but waited for the spacecraft to open for six or seven days. Seeing that on the 14th, one of them was stuck in the room and couldn't go out, he had reached the limit of his patience, so he notified Yunxi,

"Someone has been found."

"It's a coincidence, We didn't leave a communication number for each other during the last flight. We can only find it slowly through the flight records. You also know that during the flight of the spacecraft, the signal came and went very slowly, and it took a long time to find this person's name: A Pu He is also on the spaceship now. Do you want to see him now?"

Yunxi nodded.

"Okay, wait for a while, I'm ready to inform you of protective clothing."

Yunxi didn't quite believe Mechel's explanation. Because she could see that Michelle valued her physical health far more than her spiritual aspects. If it wasn't for her suffocation, I'm afraid she won't be allowed to meet that "A Portuguese" until the end of the voyage.

She didn't show her psychological dissatisfaction, and acted as if she didn't know it. After all, they helped her in the end, but it wasn't "the first time" that she deliberately worried her for a few days.

I don't know what kind of person this A Pu is. Will he have an interstellar face, a European-style face? If you know the proverbs, can you speak Chinese?

Yunxi knew that she was looking forward to it, but she suppressed it abruptly. Because she knows that times have changed. For a thousand years, the world will never develop as she imagined.

If the clansmen all have Europeanized faces, speak a common language, and have long been integrated with the people of the other races of the mother planet, regardless of each other, they are the purest and most broken interstellar people... It seems that there is nothing wrong.

But Yunxi never expected that when she walked to the spaceship restaurant wearing a protective suit, A Pu was wearing a white chef's robe and a high hat. , but there are also shadows of the Han nationality. Standing behind the chef's desk, he smiled straight at her,

"Hello." He

spoke pure Chinese.

"You, you can say it?"

"Haha, why can't you say it? This is my native dialect." He blinked.

"But, in the interstellar era, isn't there no Han people?" "How is it possible? Did you forget that before the end of the world, the population of this clan exceeded one billion? Just talking about the population base, it can't disappear and exterminate

the clan!"

Surprise stunned his head, "But Skynet doesn't include Han people..."

"Hey!" A Pu put his hand on his forehead, "It's really been frozen for too long. Chinese'?"