23

"Crossing the river and demolishing the bridge is so reasonable, I admire it!" Claudia clapped her hands lightly, smiling but not smiling, as if she was holding some important handle-no one else knew.

It makes people feel a little uneasy.

The little yellow duck immediately reminded Yunxi, "Host, calm down! You are not her opponent for the time being."

"Of course I know!"

"Then why are you provoking her! The gentleman does not stand under a dangerous wall, the more your attitude is The more intense the resistance, the more she will want to suppress you and bully you! There is a huge disparity in strength, there is no comparison at all! Before you have enough self-protection ability, it is recommended that the host be counseled."

"Don't say it so badly." Yun Xi After thinking about the power balance between the enemy and us, he frowned, turned away from Claudia, and said to Michelle,

"I agreed with you at the beginning, because you and your husband Hart have a very good relationship and want a traditional family. The child born. Your expectation and love for the child is the reason why I am willing. But this does not mean that you can put your own will above my freedom. After all, I am helping you, helping you realize you Im not your prisoner, so I dont have to listen to you all the time.

Michelle was annoyed, I signed a temporary guardianship and am responsible for your personal safety! I am under heavy pressure, even my future in the military Press it! I didn't scold you or beat you, just let you..."

"Be obedient, and be your well-behaved cat?" Yunxi saw that Meichel was arbitrary, and her face became cold, "No matter what you What you carry is your own choice, right? I didn't ask you, and no one asked you to do it. You took the initiative, everything came from your desire to have a 'healthy child without genetic diseases', Isn't it?"

Michelle was cornered and pressed her lips tightly, "Yes, but..."

"It's nothing but. Everyone has to pay for their choices. Like me, if I'm weak, in the capital star I was infected with some deadly virus, and that was the consequence of my own choice. I chose to accept it."

"When you and I left Alpha, we knew this was a gamble. You gambled on your future to get a child without genetic diseases. I gambled with my life, can I adapt to the interstellar society after watching this journey? Can the body and mind be able to? Bear it? We all made a big bet."

"It's a heavy bet for you and me. It's best if we both get what we want in the end."

"If you feel the pressure . If it is too big, you have to pay more and it is not worth it, you can choose to end it. In fact, you have already obtained one of my eggs, your goal has been achieved, and you can start pregnancy now."

"Of course, you are afraid of that. If the quality of the egg is not good, you can also wait. After three months, see how my body recovers. In short, do you have any loss? No. So why look at me with the eyes of 'I'm sorry for you'? I didn't I need to owe you something. For the remaining two months, I hope you can calm down. This is my body and my life. I have experienced the end of the world, and I know the value of life better than anyone else. Concern'."

This time the negotiation was very difficult for both parties.

For Michelle, under the peaceful character of No. 14, the sharp edges and corners were finally revealed, which made her very uncomfortable. But they were right, she signed a guardianship agreement, but did not have the right to restrict her personal freedom.

If No. 14 is determined to die, then she has no obligation to lose her future, right?

So she neatly added an article to the agreement, wrote down everything that happened today, and asked Yunxi to sign it for confirmation.

Yunxi browsed through it, and saw that Meichel had written down what she had said, one by one, without changing a word. The other party's cautiousness was tighter than she imagined. He smiled and signed his name - Lin Tianer!

This is a basic consensus.

Michelle breathed a sigh of relief. In fact, she was an "offensive" power user, not a "protective" type. Let her turn around Yunxi every day, considering whether this will cause harm to the fragile body of the frozen person, and whether that will threaten the frozen person's body, she is also very tired!

After signing the agreement, she felt that the stone in her heart was removed, and she could breathe freely. Immediately, I felt that my previous anger towards Yunxi was very unreasonable. Obviously she hates to look after the 14th every day, and the 14th also resents being controlled every day.

Why are they two torturing each other?

So good, so easy!

Yunxi wants to see where the tomatoes are grown, but Meichel is not interested at all. It was a rare visit to Interstellar High School, so of course she went to the Mecha Academy to have a look! There, there are many important mechas in the history of interstellar! She has long wanted to visit!

After agreeing on a goodbye time, we said goodbye politely, and the troops were divided into two groups.

Alice naturally followed Yunxi, she glanced at Claudia, and whispered to Yunxi, "Why do I think... Captain Claudia, a little unhappy?"

Her? Naturally not happy.

Thinking of the eyes that stayed on her before, Yunxi felt the danger for no reason - if she fell out with Meichel, Claudia would definitely fall into trouble! At that time, with the identity and status of the other party, I don't know what to do!

Yunxi was certain that she had not offended the other party at all since the first time she met. But people just have bad intentions, what can she do? Now weak, had to hide.

"Don't worry about others, maybe they have something on their minds. By the way, what is the difference between the tomato plantation we went to and the vegetable base?"

"The difference is huge." Alice was excited, "I have already checked on Skynet. Now, the tomatoes here are also known as 'Saint Tomato'. It is said that after special cultivation, it is especially good for women's health. If you eat it often, female power users can benefit."

"Saint tomato?"

Yun Xi was stunned for a moment. God, why is it exactly the same as the name on the mother planet of the earth? Hope is a petite fruit, and she can't stand the fact that every vegetable is a huge house, it's too laborious to handle!

The two asked for directions and walked along the garden-like street. While admiring the surrounding scenery, they said, "The Culinary Arts Institute is really rich. Look at these houses, they are all owned by the college! The price is ten times that of the East Lake Scenic Spot. I I thought the houses in East Lake were very expensive, but I didn't expect it to be even more outrageous!"

"Hee hee, little girl. You are wrong. It's not that the kitchen yard is rich and rich to buy these expensive houses. It's that the kitchen yard is here, The house has become so expensive. Understand?"

Yunxi and Alice stopped and looked at the old man who was talking. He was also wearing Hanfu, but a short gray coat with "Qing" on the front and "Jie" on the back. He was a street sweeper.