Volume 2

In the vast interstellar world, there are countless stars twinkling. People call a galaxy composed of the same gravitationally bound star, interstellar dust, dark matter, and gas. And the universe is so big that it is too big to touch the limit, and it is impossible to predict how many galaxies. It is said that before the end of the world, it was estimated that there were more than 100 billion.

And as human beings entered the interstellar age, as of the glorious year of 936, there were six galaxies that human beings could control, and about more than 120 planets. From having only one survivable parent star to the present, how amazing! This is the best proof that mankind has transformed space and gradually adapted to the space environment.

More than 120 planets, not all of them are valued. Some are located in remote areas, some are lack of resources, and some are due to poor climate, which are either cold or hot. In short, it is recognized that the four seasons are distinct, the scenery is pleasant, and it is suitable for human habitation.

The capital of Six Stars is the core of the Interstellar Federation, and its importance is like the heart of a person. The first planet is the smallest in size and is basically the world of Skynet, outsiders are not allowed to approach. It controls the built-in chips of everyone in the federation, and at the same time has sky eyes on six galaxies and more than 120 planets, basically nothing can be hidden from Skynet.

On the second planet, there is the most important institution for human beings, the Research Center for Abilities. The study of supernatural powers began in the last days, but no one dared to say that supernatural powers had been thoroughly researched until a thousand years later. Whenever an important theory is researched and announced to the public with joy, there will be real-life power users appearing and slap in the face.

In the end, the Research Center for Abilities, referred to as "YZ" for short, could only reluctantly announce that the wonder of the human body is far beyond imagination. The revised "Ability Collection" is still being completed, and the deadline for completion is unknown...

YZ's Research, it is temporarily unknown how many powerful powers have been added to human beings. However, in order to increase the proportion of people with abilities in the population, the "gene replacement" was proposed early, but the consequences were significant.

800 years after the Interstellar Radiance Era, genetic diseases have come to the fore, and babies born every year are inevitably plagued by genetic diseases. Some of the symptoms are difficult to control, and they suffer when they are alive, so they have to be euthanized.

This also led to YZ's reputation, which is not as good as before. Even so, it is one of the top superpowers in the federation, surpassing the important places of government departments such as Congress. After all, the power of superpowers is related to the fundamentals of human beings, and it is already well-known common sense.

On the third planet is Congress. Naturally needless to say.

From the fourth planet to the sixth planet, there are six major families, as well as important members of Congress, military leaders, and high-level abilities. These three planets are not only high-end health resorts, but also office spaces on the bright side. The climate is similar to the spring, summer and autumn of the parent star, which is very suitable for human habitation.

This has also led to an inch of land on the three planets. People who have no money, no power, and who are not powerful enough, don't even want to step into the capital circle. The people here are either rich or expensive. Any person you meet on the street has a powerful force behind it.

There is a saying that in other galaxies, no matter how you show off your power, it is better to be a man with your tail tucked in when you reach Six Stars in the capital. Otherwise, I will teach you how to write regret in minutes.