92

Chapter 92 Confession (Part 1)

"Isn't that a good thing? A large amount of credits are delivered to my door, I can't refuse!" Yunxi deliberately complained, "quietly" just enough for Suo An to hear.

When Suo An heard this, the veins on his forehead were about to explode. If he hadn't reminded himself all the time, this person was a majestic transcendent, and it wasn't that worrying little sister of Claudia, he would have used violence to teach him a lesson!

"Do you think you can pass the review by modifying a few sentences casually? It's ridiculous. It's nothing more than irrelevant little people. Those with complicated backgrounds are the purpose of the review. Otherwise, why bother to review the household registration system? It's just to block them. Outside the door!"

After finishing speaking, Suo An could only soften his tone, "It's too dangerous for you to show affection regardless of who you are! If you don't perform properly, otherwise according to his previous performance, even if you can't let the judge decide your guardianship in court, seize your improper steps to obtain household registration, and carry out investigations. If the judge has obvious bias... Deliberately delaying, you can still Delay for two or three years. For two or three years, you have to hold it in the palm of others, think about it, don't you think about it?"

Yunxi knows that Suo An has good intentions, but how can she be so easy to give in? Woolen cloth?

"You also work in the federal court, and you actually say that the judge is unfair?"

Suo An: ... The

veins are really going to burst!

"I mean possible!"

"Maybe? You may also be an unjust judge in the future? You have obvious injustice bias before the trial?"

Where is the bias? How did it come to him?

Suo An helplessly rubbed his brows, feeling that the conversation could not continue.

Why, every time he had to remind himself of Chen Yunxi's identity? Obviously, seeing this person's behavior, he looks like a little girl who is not deeply in the world? Do whatever you want.

Call her smart, she has offended the Hua and Xia people, whose face is the word "Hua Xia" on the citizen ID? Call her stupid, she saw the purpose of Alpha Freezer at a glance, and immediately drew a line with it.

Say she is brave, look at her frail body, and the occasional dodging eyes. Let's say she is cowardly, but she has been as "hard-hearted" as she is today several times.

Suo An began to doubt again, whether he saved the wrong person at the beginning? The real Chen Yunxi can't be so "childish"! After all, he was an extraordinary person who once stood at the pinnacle of human beings, and he had a vision of his mind and character, which point! What does Lin Tian'er in front of me possess?

The two were in a stalemate, Yunxi refused to show weakness, and Suoan would not let her go unless she got an affirmative answer.

"I will contact the superior of your army. During this period of time, you should not be on duty. Stay in the army to train and study hard. After all the cases have been reviewed and finished, come out."

"No, you are not my superior. Why should I listen to you!"

"I'm doing it for your own good!"

"Hehe!" The one who answered Suo An only had a trace of sneer, "You say yes, that's it?"

Suo An was so angry that he wanted to go crazy, he thought to himself, Who am I for? How can you protect yourself if you are really being targeted by those violent background forces? Or, it doesn't matter, if you reveal your identity, you will reveal your identity?