39

Room 14 was vacant, neat and clean. The things that belonged to Yunxi were only a few letters and a set of protective clothing presented by the scientific research institute. Alice reluctantly said,

"Are you really leaving?"

"Yeah. It's rare to have a chance to leave. I really want to see the outside world."

After installing the chip, Yunxi can also browse various information from time to time on the Internet , and also pay attention to the debate on the big trend of thought. If the hawks have the upper hand, I am afraid that she will not be able to leave Alpha in her life as a frozen person.

How can this be accepted?

She doesn't want to be locked up forever as an experiment.

What's the difference between that and jail time?

Speaking of which, that's why she agreed to help Michelle.

Meschel has an extraordinary temperament and agile skills. The background information is publicly written, and she is the only member of the Federation's women's independent team. 99% of this magical team is made up of female psychics, with a network of relationships all over the interstellar space.

After reading it, she knew that this was an opportunity to leave Alpha openly without revealing any abilities.

It even became the only small fish that escaped leisurely in the entire interstellar net against frozen people. To integrate into the interstellar society, ultimately rely on yourself.

Don't say why she only wanted to escape by herself instead of helping other frozen people, what is her relationship with those people? don't even recognize it! If all frozen people are in danger, maybe she will think about it.

But now, Alpha is heavily protected, all to freeze people, why would she risk exposing herself?

Alice's expression was a little sad,

"But that Meschel and Hart, both from the military, are very rude. What if they abuse you, what will you do? Your custody is in their hands!"

"Hehe, Alice, you're thinking too much. Even if I leave Alpha, I'm still under the surveillance of Skynet." Yunxi pointed to her brand new watch and smiled meaningfully,

"Besides, I'm in the sky . There is still a little reputation on the Internet. Although the appearance of No. 39 and No. 51 has already weakened my sense of existence, the 'Deep Sea Exploration Association' and 'Top Ten Extraordinary Research Association' are still optimistic about me and agree to send little bees to follow me at any time. Anywhere. Michelle is not stupid, how could he bully me and let the whole interstellar know about it? Don't worry, I'm fine."

Alice was still worried, but as Michelle negotiated strongly with Ashley, The irrefutable took away the custody of Yunxi, and everything became a foregone conclusion. She had no choice but to apply to the research institute as well.

Also applying to leave were Shannon and four "elite" primary school students.

"You are deliberately against me!"

Ashley, who was angry, almost pointed at the noses of several people and yelled.

Shannon felt aggrieved, "My best friend Lillian was seriously injured, and I don't know if I can recover. The most powerful Alice is also leaving. As soon as she left, I didn't even know how to ask for help. Who to look for! Then what's the point of staying? I have to go anyway."

"That's right. Alpha is no longer under military control, and we're not prisoners. Can we leave if we want to?"

"I can't handle Mercer . Er, that female tyrannosaurus can't deal with you guys? Don't even think about it!" As soon as Ashley said it viciously, she received a message from her father, asking her to let the elite elementary school students go.