161-165

Chapter 161 Financial Quotient

"Crack!"

After the seal was stamped, the marriage took effect from this moment. Although it is a virtual space, the images monitored by Skynet will always be stored inside Skynet and protected by federal laws.

"From now on, you are Mrs. An!"

Yunxi's lips parted slightly, and she took over the red paper symbolizing the "marriage certificate" in a daze. Citizens, will get this. What Suo An got was a fingernail-sized USB flash drive, which popped up with a personal terminal input command, and the marriage vows were written in various languages ​​on it.

Now the entire federation uses the "common language", and how many languages ​​have disappeared in the long river of history. I am afraid that apart from major museums, group libraries, and aristocratic families with profound backgrounds, only the marriage registration department still preserves words that wish the newlyweds a long life.

Soan is very satisfied.

As usual, he and Yunxi took beautiful wedding photos in oceans, deserts, jungles and other places in the virtual space. Each piece is so exquisite and beautiful, you can choose to be full-length, or scaled down, and made of various materials, even if it is made of meteorite, as long as you pay enough credits, Skynet will send a special person to deliver it to your door.

By the way, Yunxi has a special feeling for hot springs, but unfortunately the clothes and fabrics corresponding to hot springs are relatively revealing. In order to avoid unexplainable situations, they are omitted... Suoan spared an hour to get married, and then hurriedly went to bed

. Line up. When we meet again, it is probably when he started the experiment of "freezing ability".

Just after getting married, facing separation, maybe even a permanent separation, Yunxi felt uncomfortable. This is very different from the married life she imagined.

In terms of actual age, she is considered an older leftover woman. But what about older leftover women, they also have longings for love and marriage. From all aspects, Suo An is her perfect match, but unfortunately, she doesn't know what will happen in a few days!

Human nature is fickle, she dare not guess, she can only rely on her own will.

The little yellow duck jumped out at this time, "Quack, host, you have become a billionaire! Hurry up and deal with your property." "

What is my property? It belongs to Suoan, and I will return it to him Yes!"

"They're all married, so why pay? Didn't you read fairy tales when you were young? At the end of the story, don't all the princes and princesses live happily together?" "But I'm not a princess, and

Suoan is not a prince."

"Whether he is a prince, I don't know, but you, the host, are definitely higher than the princess, you are the queen! So, why don't you have the best attitude and hope that the most perfect result will happen to you?"

"I dare not."

"Hey, host, don't look at how brave and fearless you were in the past, sacrificing yourself as if you were dying, but in fact, you still have a little girl hidden in your heart. I think you should relax and trust Suoan. He lost Ability is not memory loss. Isn't memory loss the only reason to worry about it?"

"Amnesia?" Yunxi instantly thought of the many bloody dramas she watched in her mother's star era, and shook her head, "This is real life, and it's not a screenwriter for making money. A story written by tears. Suoan will not lose his memory, but he will lose the most important thing in his life." "