9

Chapter IX New Crops

When she learned that household robots would charge a "service fee", Mechel could no longer remain calm. She scratched her head in distress, feeling that these three months could not be regarded as a vacation at all, and it was completely different from the "relaxation" and "enjoyment" in her imagination!

Fortunately, she sold one of the eggs on the 14th...

Otherwise, this life would be difficult!

At this time, Yunxi didn't know it yet. She heard that No. 99 was a third-generation robot. In order not to be eliminated by the times, she had been saving money and working hard in exchange for new chips. She couldn't help being awed.

This is an era when everyone has to work hard, even robots can't slack off.

"Number 99, don't be sad, I'll teach you how to cook. You're so smart, you can definitely learn it."

The eyes of No. 99 glowed red again, but this time it wasn't "scary", but very gentle, He bowed to Yunxi, "Beautiful and kind No. 14, you are really like a little angel."

Alice sighed with a look of lovelessness on her face, "Your procedures are so advanced that you can even flatter the master and curry favor with me." The master has learned it all. Believe in your cooking skills...you must improve rapidly."

Anyway, no one dares to eat the food cooked by the robot, so several people discussed it and went out to buy it!

The fifth planet is a very suitable planet for human habitation, which also means that everything is convenient for basic necessities of life. Mechel had just arrived, and she was only thinking about sending someone from the Academy of Sciences to test her body, but she even forgot to apply for a traffic card.

How can I take a ride without a traffic card? Most of the East Lake scenic spots are located by the lake, and Lu Xing did not know how many detours he had to make.

Fortunately, No. 99 has a special access speed car, and there are two vacancies at the back - this is specially modified, so that people who don't have a car on the road can make a little extra money.

Both Yunxi and Alice are underage, with a thin body, and with Mei Xieer, the three of them can sit even if squeezed together. It's just that No. 99 charged the latter, and Mechel was so angry that he almost beat someone.

"Your credit points will not be lost. I will tell your master later."

"Passing charges. This is the No. 99 flying car. What does it have to do with my master? Customer Mechel, do you want to take the car? If you don't, please get off.

" Mechel had no choice but to transfer the 20 credit points for the ride on the spot. While scolding No. 99 as a "machine head", he blamed himself for forgetting to apply for a transportation card, which made the robot angry.

Alice pursed her lips and smiled secretly. She had disliked Mechel for a long time, but the difference in strength between the two had to be patient.

The No. 99 flying car is magnetically levitated. It is in the shape of a fish as a whole. The surface is coated with a layer of shiny silver metal. When flying, it is 10 to 20 meters above the ground, and the speed does not exceed 50 yards. It is not fast, but it is very stable.

It is said that this flying car was also earned by No. 99 by doing odd jobs in his spare time. It first bought enough metal, and then used the tools in the basement to tap and tap, make suitable equipment and assemble it, and then put the optical computer it eliminated into it.