44

The little yellow duck was excited, "It's not that you blame the host, it's growing too slowly! Early stage is the easiest way to get promoted, but you're not at all active in removing toxins from the farm. Look, what are you busy with these days? Reading books What kind of trial are you participating in? Is there any benefit to your growth?"

"You don't grow up, so I maintain my childhood form! If it weren't for the energy groups like spicy cabbage, I still can't grow a long feather now. Duckling!"

Yunxi wanted to laugh when she heard this complaint, "You're a duck, you just need to be cute, why do you have to grow up? When you grow up, you won't be cute anymore.

" Cai Meng, you will always be cute, you are so cute!" While scolding, he flicked Yunxi with his wings, "I'll keep you young for the rest of your life, are you happy?"

"It's always Lolita, uh, how many mother-star women are you? Oh, little yellow duck, can you do it?"

"Do your dream! This system is a food system, not a beauty system! Host, how many times have I stressed it!"

"Okay, you can't live without it. Food, but food is not the whole of life. I also need other knowledge supplements, otherwise I will always be a young child and need to be taken care of by others."

"Humph!" The little yellow duck is arrogant, "This is what you are there for. What did you get in Boss Ding's study?"

"No, that's another kind of gain. I've long thought about acquiring interstellar knowledge. By the way, I tasted the food from Junkelai before, but you didn't respond at all. "

What's your reaction?" Little Yellow Duck sneered, "You didn't make it."

"But before I ate food made by others, as long as it was delicious, I felt it, and it would be more or less systematic. Feedback. Say, did you embezzle it? Little Yellow Duck, you can't guard yourself against stealing!"

"You are the only way to guard yourself!" Little Yellow Duck got angry again, but didn't think about it this time, "Because you've leveled up, you're not a novice anymore. It's impossible to get rewards for your little touch!"

"Oh! So I upgraded?" Yunxi smiled but didn't smile, "Why didn't my system notify me? Did I forget it, or did I forget it on purpose? It can't be a system failure, right?

" Hao Hao Hao, "What's the good news about this. In short... it's an upgrade."

"What about the upgrade reward? Little yellow duck, you want to grow up, look, the black tips emerging from your wings are not at all. Not cute. However, this is a sign of Changyu, right? You want to grow up, how can you do without my cooperation? But if you want me to cooperate with you willingly, you can't hold back, even my normal level-up rewards, right? "

Who, who ignored your reward? I think, if you don't want the reward first, you can draw a lottery."

"Ah, so you can still draw a lottery? Why didn't you know before?" The

little yellow duck suddenly entered a sluggish state. After a few seconds, he patted his mouth with the wings that had just emerged, "I really have a big mouth!"

"Hum, how big your mouth is, I can't control you. Anyway, if you are so hypocritical and cunning, why don't you? The previous system elf? What did he say, he never lied!" The

little yellow duck was forced to helplessly, "Okay! I'll give it to you!

" There are twice as many gift packages, and even the lottery turntable appeared.

"Congratulations to the host on the official upgrade, from 'novice chef' to 'apprentice chef'. Thanks for the long-term continuous efforts of the host, in order to stimulate the host's creativity and motivate the host's initiative, a special 'gift package' will be awarded. There will be a lottery draw."