49

Yunxi in the projector was a little haggard.

As soon as she opened her mouth, she attracted the attention of everyone in the investigation team, "What do you think of Alpha's bombing? Of course... I was sitting at home watching it. Do you know who the murderer is? Yes, I know."

Suo An's nerves Immediately tense, there is a feeling of rushing in and shaking Yunxi's shoulder in the projector, but in reality he just pursed his lips and asked seriously,

"Are you sure you know what you are talking about?"

"Of course." When she said the words just now, her expression was relaxed, as if it was also a kind of pressure on her, and the heavy pressure on her chest could not be released.

"From the moment I left Alpha, Skynet's surveillance of me has not relaxed for a moment. Wherever I have been and who I have been in contact with, I believe that there is a complete and accurate record of the second on your desk. .I did not participate in the Alpha bombing."

First clear your suspicions, so as not to be accused of being an accomplice. But Yunxi's purpose is not only this. Ever since she knew of the explosion, she had guessed more than once, who was it and who planned this big case that killed 100,000 people? At first, she pinned her hopes on the investigation team. The high-tech used by the interstellar people made even her dazzled. Those dNA forensic technologies and microbiological monitoring would definitely find the real culprit!

Unexpectedly, ten days have passed, and half a month has passed. What was waiting was Suoan's communication, half-joking and half-chat asking her if she knew the murderer of the bombing.

In an instant, her heart sank to the bottom of the sea. There was speculation that it was like a big stone was slammed! became a real hammer.

She didn't have the slightest evidence, but there was no need to doubt that the murderer could only be...

"Who is the murderer!" The person behind Suoan asked in a hurry, his voice piercing.

Yunxi waved her hand, her expression was half pity and half despair, "I just said, I know nothing about the explosion. I believe you used all the means possible in the interstellar space, not because of your lack of ability. Use our Chinese people. As the old saying goes, 'You don't know the real face of Mount Lu, only because you are in this mountain'. I jumped out of the mountain to think of the murderer. You, when you are in the bureau, can't see through."

"Stop talking nonsense, who is it? Believe it or not, if you hide it again, I will punish you for covering up!" The corner of

Yunxi's mouth twitched slightly, as if mocking herself, also mocking the person who threatened her.

"So what? You won't convict the murderer, and the murderer will still get away with food and drink. You don't dare to do anything to the murderer, and you don't dare to hurt even a single strand of hair."

"Nonsense! The popularity of the investigation team jumped, "Who is it? No matter who it is, as long as we are sure that it is the murderer, let's see if we dare to arrest or sentence us!"

But Yunxi was too lazy to say much now, just stared Suoan's eyes were soft and his voice was soft, as if he was immersed in some thoughts.

"I just came out of the freezer, and they saw you as soon as they opened their eyes. They all said that you were the smartest person in the universe, and that you fought for the rights and interests of the frozen people and paid a lot."

"But I don't believe it."

"Know me Why can I see through the identity of the murderer at a glance? It's not that I'm smart, but the end of my life, which taught me how to understand human nature. To be honest, I don't believe that you go to jail and are willing to take the blame value'."