24

Although he is engaged in environmental sanitation work, the old man who sweeps the streets is very arrogant, "I see you are foreigners, right? This is your first time here? Thinking of the development of the kitchen? Hehe, not everyone wants a kitchen. Those who have no ability can only be delusions."

After speaking, he raised his eyes and looked at Yunxi and Alice, "But two little girls, they are quite lovely, they are not cheating, they have changed their appearance genes. Hands and feet. A natural beauty embryo, um, I can apply for it."

Alice was curious, "What are you applying for?"

"Huh? You didn't come to the kitchen to apply for residency? Then what are you doing in the teaching area! This is not a receptionist? "

Sir, my companions and I heard that the Culinary Institute has a planting area, which includes most of the plants from the Mother Star era. We want to get some seeds so that we can plant them ourselves."

"Hey, young people today. , I really dare to wishful thinking. How rare are the seeds in the kitchen? If it could be planted on a large scale on an alien planet, it would have been scattered all over the place. Still using you?

" Higher residency. If you can stay here, wouldn't it be more convenient to take the mecha academy? He hurriedly said, "Old gentleman, what happened when you said you were applying for residency in the Culinary Arts Institute? Can we apply?"

"You, you have a genetic defect, but luckily your genes are arranged normally and there are no extra mutations. Plus there is a little ice-type ability, and it looks good, whether the application is allowed or not, it should be between five and five." The

old man stroked his beard and glanced at Yunxi.

Yunxi has become very cautious now. Without a deep understanding of the fourth planet and the Interstellar Culinary Institute, it is impossible to apply casually - who knows what the price will be?

"Old gentleman, what about my companion, how is she? Can she apply?"

"She? An ordinary person! The combat power is negligible, and the mental power is almost non-existent. If she applies actively, there will only be one result! Should she pass?"

"Ah? Ordinary people apply, will they pass?" Alice was surprised. Why can't she understand this logic?

"Of course not!" The old man was angry, his eyes widened, "The billions of people from the aliens rushed in to apply, and they still didn't break the kitchen? I said she could pass, because she looks good. Well, she looks like Lao Liu's wife."

"Who is Lao Liu? Lao Liu is the guy in the kitchen who specializes in managing residence permits. He likes to use his power for personal gain the most! He likes people, no matter what. People, those members of Congress are here, and they dare to push back! You girl looks like Lao Liu's wife, and she can't be more appetizing for him! That's why I said that if you two apply together, you will probably succeed."

Alice looked at Yunxi with pleading eyes.

Yunxi heard that the little yellow duck was also quacking, "Host, at a distance of five meters, the fluctuations of the supernatural power sent by the old man can shake my wings and tremble. In your Chinese language, he is a kind of god and monk who sweeps the ground. This is a great opportunity!"

With a potential enemy like Claudia inexplicably, Yunxi can't just rely on her identity as a frozen person to escape. ? She thought for a while,

"I don't know where, can I see Senior Liu?"

"Hey!"

The old man in the "Sweeping God Hate" version pretended to be sophisticated, grabbing a big broom as tall as a person, and sweeping slowly With the fallen leaves, "Aren't you here to look for seeds? Why are you asking Lao Liu?"

Alice had never seen such a capricious person before, she frowned, just as she was about to say something, she was pulled down by Yunxi.

Yunxi bowed to express her gratitude, "When my companions and I came to the kitchen, we must first go to see the planting area. Whether we can grow crops on the outer planet depends on our luck. If there is a chance later, we will Go see Senior Liu. Of course it's good to apply successfully, but it's also a kind of fate to fail. Thank you again for your advice."

After speaking, he pulled Alice away.

High-level ability users suppress their own fluctuations, and outsiders can't see the slightest, at least seventh-order - Yunxi doesn't know the difference between the algorithm of the interstellar era and the end of the world. However, as far as she knows, the top ten superhumans in the last days seem to be the peak of human superhumans, and there is no higher.

She ranks among the top ten, and of course she knows how destructive power users are. The higher the level, the weirder the temperament. Sometimes it's not that they are deliberately arrogant, it's that ordinary people can't understand their thinking.

In the case of unequal status and unequal abilities, the best way is to stay away and not get too close.

Ten minutes after Yunxi dragged Alice away, she could still feel the "eyes" of the sweeping old man on her back. That kind of attention from the supernatural powers can make people's hair stand upright.

Fortunately, there was no ill will towards her, she was just curious.

"Lin Tianer, why don't you let me talk a little more? I want to know more. I always feel that the old man and Senior Liu are very familiar, maybe it can save us a lot of time."

"Don't be stupid. , Alice. That old man is not easy to deal with. Whats more, how can I ask too much from others? Its better to be serious and ask through formal channels.

However, Alice checked through Skynet, and various forums also Well, or the website of the Interstellar Culinary Institute, it all shows that the right to reside on the fourth planet is too difficult! A list of various conditions, what personal assets exceed 10 million? Do you have abilities above level 5 or 6? How many Zerg have you killed for the federation? Brain domain development more than 80? Simply appalling!

Completely according to the conditions, Alice and Yunxi will never think about it in this lifetime.

Now turn around and go back and ask where to find Lao Liu?

Alice is a little unhappy.

Yunxi sighed softly, "If the old man wanted to, he would have said it long ago. You forgot that when you asked before, did his attitude change? I have a hunch, if I continue to talk more, I am afraid that I will be fooled. "

"What is a routine?"

"You can think about why there was a turmoil in Alpha's time, and why did Lord Suoan go to court in the end."

Alice seemed to understand, "Ashley didn't have anything..."

"Yeah. Afterwards you Think about it, is it all her own good? The bad is all carried by Mr. Suoan? He has grievances, where can he talk to him? Even insiders like you and I don't know how to help him."

The word "routine" , instantly took root in Alice's mind. So that in her future life, whenever she encounters someone or something happens, she will think of this word, for fear that she will be "routine".

After the two said goodbye to the sweeper, they asked people all the way, but they went to the planting area of ​​the Culinary Institute smoothly and saw the cherry tomatoes.

Yunxi was very happy, but also a little awkward.

The cherry tomatoes were still the size she remembered, which was good. But why is it rainbow-colored, red, yellow, green, and even purple! The most terrifying thing is that it has also cultivated black!

At first glance, it looks similar to black olives.

Yunxi really can't try it - she has no love for black olives!