80

Chapter 80 Big trouble

When she came out of the mecha, Yunxi felt weak all over, and a nerve in her brain jumped like a cotton ball, and the pain was severe. She knew that she was using her brain too much, so she didn't dare to move too much, so she sat down and rubbed her temples. After kneading for a while, I felt better.

At this time, a glass of water was handed over.

When Yunxi looked up, she saw Wen Xinyi smiling and looking at her with a look of relief.

"Grandma Wen..."

"I've seen it all. You have awakened your abilities? That's great! Awakened in the virtual space of Skynet, but you just have a headache and fatigue. It's stronger than when I bit off my finger." Much more."

"I..." Yunxi wanted to explain that her awakening was different from that of ordinary people. But when the words came to my lips, I held back. I can't really say it out—waking up to her is as easy as eating and drinking. Her pain stems from the ability she wants, so she stipulates that her ability must exist in a certain regular form, right?

Speaking of which, Wen Xinyi, who is gentle with her now, will treat her with what attitude? Yunxi didn't dare to bet.

"By the way, who was the boy named Jingxi who was with you before? Seems to be very close to you?

" The little boy, who chased her and called her sister, she reluctantly took him to the Star University City, and then both of them were admitted to the same school...

"It's a fate! That child is also good, I don't know the child of that family , and also awakened the ability."

Yunxi nodded, pretending to be confused and ignorant, "Really, that's really a coincidence. Grandma Wen, I heard that the time in the virtual space is different from the real time. According to everyone Is it true?"

"Of course. This is also the reason why many people prefer to study in Skynet, it can save time!" Wen Xinyi explained without reservation,

"Ordinary children, if they can reach one to two or one to three, it is very good. One day of study is equivalent to two or three days of study in reality. The efficiency is greatly increased, and the extra time can be used to learn other courses. Ability For those who are more talented, the standard is one to five, one to eight. For those who are more talented, they can reach one to ten, one to twelve. Similar to Suo An, he can reach one to twenty, so at a young age, he has already had three Doctoral title."

Yunxi pursed her lower lip, fortunately, the little yellow duck helped him to perfunctory Skynet, hiding the open frame of time flow. Otherwise, she was discovered to be "one to ten" just after she started the virtual space course. Wasn't she being targeted by those from the Academy of Sciences?

"Remember, host, when you go offline in the dormitory, you must only say that you are 'one to three'. You stayed for nine days, but in reality only three days have passed. If you accidentally leak thirty days...the consequences will be your own. "

Yunxi is really cautious now, she dare not say a word.

Fortunately, Wen Xinyi is considerate, knowing that she is not very energetic and physically exhausted, so she helped Yunxi to rest.

After a good night's sleep, the spacecraft docked at the space station on the capital's sixth planet.

"How many days have I been asleep?"

After waking up, Yunxi looked blank.

"Ten hours. What's the matter?"

"No, Grandma Wen, last time we went to the Xia Clan, we went through the wormhole twice, and it took a month or two to get there. Why this time..."