206-210

Chapter 206 Cloud Misty Planet

Aunt Mora's fiancé, in order to save her, told her experience like a bamboo tube pouring beans. His deeds are no longer a secret. With Suo An in front, he is just a person who survived with a good life.

"So, when you left me to be with that rich and powerful girl, you didn't covet her wealth, but to save your life?" "Hey, Mora, if possible,

I would like to work hard with you No matter how difficult it is, I will be happy. But my body can't hold it anymore!"

Aunt Mora's expression was a little weird, "And then? Are you married to that woman?" "

She lied to me! She said she The daughter of an aristocratic family, has connections that no one else can think of. If you can take me to visit many of her relatives, I will definitely find a way. In fact, my illness, no, it cannot be regarded as an illness, it is due to excessive spiritual powers. Powerful, uncontrollable sequelae. I know that the interstellar medical cabin method will only speed up my death. I have no choice but to trust her. After wasting three years with her, the

last old man and I told the truth. There is nothing I can do about my illness! There is nothing I can do in StarCraft! I can only wait to die!" "

But you are not dead..." Aunt Mora murmured.

"I almost died!"

"Just a little bit! Mora, do you know? I was in so much pain in the last six months. I watched my body decay little by little, with aging skin, protruding blood vessels, and it was hard to the touch. It's like a rubber tube! My hair also fell out a little bit, and my teeth fell out one by one. My eyes became more and more blurred, and I couldn't see clearly. The thing I regret most at that time was that I didn't have the opportunity to look at you. How much I want to tell you, I love you very much, very much."

Aunt Mora lowered her head, looking at the man crying out of breath holding her thick bucket waist. This man, named Rambo, was the fiancé who broke up with her and abandoned her.

They grew up in a nursery school and were considered childhood sweethearts. As adults, the two had no family background, were poor and white, and agreed to work hard for the future, build a family, and live happily together.

Unexpectedly, the fiancé first awakened the ability, which turned out to be a rare spiritual ability, and then changed the plan to go to the planet Leka to accumulate original funds. Not long after, he unilaterally demanded to separate, and turned around to marry the daughter of a rich family.

Abandoned and abandoned, Mora secretly went to see Rambo on the day of his wedding. The wedding was very grand, with thousands of guests alone. In terms of family background, how can she compare?

If she had been Rambo, she would have chosen a wife who was good for her future.

Mora believed that Rambo was a selfish villain, and was disheartened, so he went to the planet Leka to mine every day. One is to use physical suffering to forget the mental pain, and no longer to make money, make a lot of money. One day, maybe her fiancé was unlucky and defeated, and she could throw the money in his face and spit.

Now, the script is a bit different from what she expected...

Not only does she feel that it is not right, but the onlooker Yunxi is also deeply touched.

Aunt Mora, she didn't know what she looked like when she was young, but she worked all year round, her skin was extremely rough, her big hands were like cattail fans, her waist was like a bucket, and her shoulders were as broad as a man's!