84

Chapter 84: Prison Disaster

"Besides selling, I can't think of any reason why you keep pestering me."

Yunxi looked down on me, staring at Mechel with accusing eyes. And Mechel's panicked reaction confirmed her guess! Sure enough, the egg she provided free of charge is no longer in Mechel's hands. What she said about wanting to be a mother and what she said about her loving mother were all illusions!

She was cheated!

How could Yunxi hold back her anger when she thought of the egg being experimented on and combined with something messy!

"Slander, this is Chi Guoguo's slander, warn the defendant, you have no right to slander my client, and you don't have any evidence to prove your random guess."

"Is it true? It's my 'random guess', not true Yes? Well, if I'm wrong, I'm willing to apologize in court. But what if the plaintiff really sold the eggs I provided to you? So what?"

"The defendant misunderstood. , That egg was taken for testing, because of your physical condition, I can't fully believe in the health of your eggs."

"The lawyer doesn't think that what you said is just sophistry? My physical condition has been tested by the Academy of Sciences a long time ago. " I can't get the test result, the plaintiff must have it. If it's not healthy enough, I believe the plaintiff would have given up on me long ago. And since he didn't give up, he still filed a lawsuit against me, which is enough to prove that the egg is fine and can be used. Then , why didn't the plaintiff use that egg?"

Yunxi stared closely at Mechel, wanting to see a trace of shame and embarrassment on her face, even if she dodged a little, that would be fine. It's a pity that Mechel just held his head up from beginning to end, as if he had no fault at all.

This made the last trace of kindness in her heart disappear.

"Is the plaintiff still refusing to admit it? Well, let me put it another way, where is the egg now? If it is in the plaintiff's hands, please take it out."

"Defendant, you voluntarily provided that egg, and no one else Force you. The plaintiff has no obligation to fulfill your request. The egg is already in her personal possession, and there is no need to explain the situation to anyone or any institution."

"Really not? The lawyer has been asking me to fulfill the agreement, so I will follow the rules. The agreement says that this egg is only provided to the Mechelle Hart couple to fulfill their wish - to raise a healthy baby." Child. May I ask Ms. Mercer, now, at this very moment, is that egg fertilized by the sperm of a man other than Hart to form... an embryo?"

Mercer said nothing. The lawyer glanced back at his client, unable to hold on to his last confidence anymore. He has no choice but to temporarily apply for an adjournment!

But before the court break could be said, Yunxi slapped the table hard, "You brazen Mechel! So you really sold my eggs! After you sold them, you wanted me to give you one for free. How big of a face do you have? How dare you have the cheek to sue me?"

"Your Excellency, I request that the agreement be annulled immediately, and the plaintiff be held accountable for buying and selling my eggs without my own consent. Her behavior is not only trampling The spirit of the Federation's contract is an insult to my personality! Also, the ill-gotten gains she got from trading eggs must be returned in full!" The

judge's serious face did not change much, in fact, his personal terminal is unknown. Of the amount of news that came, 40% were shocking Lin Tian'er's abilities, and 20% were because Mechel was angry, scolding her for being too unreliable to do business. The rest is to scold the lawyer for being unreliable, just like a wooden stake.