31

The subpoena is an official written document sent by the First Court, and basically no interstellar person will refuse to violate it. Because this is an obligation of federal citizens, if you don't even perform the obligation, you don't want any benefits.

But when it came to Yunxi, the subpoena turned blue - it could be decided according to the situation. That is to say, as a frozen person, she can refuse on the grounds of "poor physical condition", "unable to bear the pressure mentally", or simply "willful, not going" without any punishment.

Alice opened the subpoena, glanced at it, and the time and place information immediately appeared in her brain. And even the road map of how to get there, I instantly thought about two or three. After thinking about it, he asked Yunxi,

"Are you going?"

"Why...the subpoena given to me is of a different color?"

"I am a red one, and I must arrive, not late or refuse. This is a federal citizen. And you are not a citizen, so how can I give you a compulsory order?"

"So, is that so?"

Yunxi's face was not very happy, she weighed the weight of the subpoena with her hands, and found that it was very Light, but her mind is heavy.

"Suoan...what will happen?"

Alice logged into Skynet, "Look at the information on the talk!"

Afraid that Yunxi would not be able to browse all the comments at a glance, she deliberately showed Yunxi one by one slowly. Hee look.

Yunxi couldn't say that after her physique was promoted to 30 points, she had already made a qualitative leap, at least it couldn't be said that her body was not as good as that of an interstellar child. With a strong physique as the foundation, she dares to release a little of her mental power. To her, one eye and ten lines are nothing at all.

Alice had all the good intentions, and it was difficult to refuse, so after reading four or five articles, she roughly knew the basic views of the interstellar people, so she waved her hand.

"From turning the tide to being imprisoned, who is Suoan kidnapped this time? Ashley? No, it's impossible! She just has an old congressman, what kind of talent and qualifications does she have? The right place and the right people, all kinds of coincidences are the chance to piece together. In my personal opinion, Ashley is only afraid that people will forget about the death case of frozen people. After seven or eight years, the prestige will be shaken."

"Agree with the view upstairs. Suoan's father, old Curry, is definitely a strong man who pits his son! It may not have been so big, and the frozen people are not a precedent without collective casualties. They want to die and have to commit suicide, can they blame Suoan for not being there Is there a chain on the person? In all fairness, Suoan has done a good job! Who dares to say that he is better than him? Please take a look at the Curry family! There is a talent like Suoan, but if you don't train it well, you will take the initiative to get rid of it? Feelings A lot of secrets!"

"Aren't you talking about why the frozen people died? At least I watched the video, and I felt very uncomfortable. They survived thousands of years of freezing and finally survived, why do they still have to die? Is it just a sentence' But they still have so many people left behind by their contemporaries, they can start

over." "They died, but they trapped a lot of living people. It's not a pity. No sympathy."

"Hey , Don't think about it, everyone has their own different choices, can't choose how to live, can't you choose the way to die? Just like old Curry, he treats his own son so decisively, which is really unexpected. The rest of the Curry family Yeah, why are you just watching?"