48

There was a brief pause in Soan's thinking.

He didn't speak, waiting quietly for Alice to react. Unexpectedly, Alice was too excited, and when she finished speaking, she hung up the communicator directly.

Hearing the beep of the disconnection, Suoan's brows slowly wrinkled. His watch pops open, and the projector on the personal terminal is automatically maximized—this is for the eyes. Although his brain is developed enough to process astronomical information, his eyes are still normal human eyes. See clearly.

The projector is divided into four major sections, exchange texts on Skynet's major forums, various news videos, as well as the major official websites of Capital Star, and Skynet monitoring with the exclusive ID of Frozen... Suoan browsed at the same time.

After a few minutes, he knew all the information he needed to know.

It turned out that after the news of the death of Alpha's 100,000 frozen people in the explosion spread, most of the eyes, including Suoan himself, were who did it! Catch the killer as soon as possible! To be sentenced to death!

Only a small number of people, probably paying special attention to Yunxi, kept posting various comments about the consequences of the Alpha explosion, and then persuaded Yunxi to return to Alpha.

"No. 14, I like you very much, you are very beautiful, like a legendary mermaid, shining brightly. But your beauty should not be collected, you should belong to the entire interstellar. Come back to Alpha, there is you there The place where you should stay. The rich and noble people of the capital star, they will only play with girls, don't let your beauty be covered with dust."

"On the 14th, you are a smart girl, how difficult it is to live, you should think about the end of the world. Your relatives, would they be proud of you if they knew about the days of your capital star? Go back to Alpha, where living conditions are a bit more difficult, but at least they are all your companions. By the way, it is a pity that Alpha exploded, But it's a good thing for you. After Alpha, the benefits will only get better and better. Maybe it will be better than the Capital Star!"

"Yes, go back. What are you doing among the rich in the Capital Star, a good girl, How can the descendants of the powerful know how to respect? Dont let yourself get old and regret it.

Almost one-sided comments are that frozen people who do not have any IQ advantage cannot survive in the capital star. Especially after Michelle publicly ran for Captain Claudia and let Frozen Man No. 14 get out of control, all kinds of dark speculations did not stop.

Many people firmly believe that with the beauty of No. 14, if you take a speeding car and walk on the road, you can meet the heirs of a certain family, or the courtship of a congressional official, and then... you are naturally taken care of!

She was taken care of in the capital star! The so-called found a job in the kitchen, ridiculous, the star is so big, how come no one else has successfully applied? But she is a girl with a terrible physique and a poor IQ. She succeeded? I heard that the always arrogant Interstellar Kitchen has also allocated a house!

This can only show that the relationship between the sponsor and the gold owner is extremely big, either the kitchen has to sell face, or it is the top of the kitchen itself!

They couldn't bear to make mistakes on the 14th, so they kept leaving messages "advising". In this regard, Yunxi was too lazy to respond, while Alice was very angry, refuting and defending every day. The same question has been debated a hundred times, and no one believes it. That kind of collapse is really maddening.

This is not bad, because the people who left the message basically have good intentions, and their heart is to hope that Yunxi will be well. But later, it gradually changed. The reason is that someone posted some content by knowing the special identity of the insider,