20

Chapter 20 The Magical Light

After leaving the epidemic prevention station, the few people still did not react to this series of changes. *Follow*Dream*Small*Say .lā . Although Lusha from the Academy of Sciences is smart and has a highly developed brain, she can't figure it out after thinking about it.

"No. 14 Lin Tian'er, why is Ms. Sujie so 'special' to you?"

First she questioned unreasonably, and did not hesitate to place the charge of "theft" on Yunxi. It seemed that Yunxi couldn't answer the meaning of those patterns, so she was going to be sent to jail! Then he changed his face, not to mention being humble, and gave him an expensive gift, the long coat with Luo Jin and the collar of vermilion embroidered with peonies, which can be sold with thousands of credits on the market!

Is this a good relationship, or is it harmful?

Yunxi was also confused, she felt that the last sentence was from Sujie's heart, telling her not to trust anyone, including her own family. If Su Jie is also Chinese, then she is talking about herself?

can not understand.

"It's probably because I've been asleep for too long, and I can't understand the way the words are spoken here."

"What's so strange." Alice was calm, "If there is any malice, let's go back. If it is good, then continue. Lin Tian'er , In fact, there is no need to worry so much. You are a frozen person, a special group of people who are well-ranked on Skynet, who would dare to hurt you?"

Having said that, how dare Yunxi take it lightly? She looks innocent, but she is not a real fourteen-year-old girl. Suddenly, I remembered Captain Claudia whom I had inquired about... this one is also Chinese.

By the way, she came from the fifth planet to the fourth planet, which seems to be Claudia's suggestion? Everything about the journey was arranged by Claudia, and even the speeding car was hers.

I still live in her small villa.

Yunxi felt more and more like a little bug, she was already in someone's hands, but she didn't realize it. She didn't show any abnormality, and her expression was as confused as Lusha's,

"Now I can only take one step and watch one step. Ah, Captain, shall we still go to the Culinary Academy?"

Claudia smiled very earnestly, "Go, didn't we come here on purpose? I'm afraid you will be frightened by the people here. If you want to turn around, you can go back."

"No. Alice said it all No matter what I say, I also registered on Skynet, probably no one really dares to hurt me." Yunxi pretended to be "calm", and then said deliberately,

"Isn't Master Suoan also sentenced for the death of the frozen man? A big man like him is unavoidable, I don't think there will be someone who is so short-sighted!"

There is no such word in common language as "serious and soft-hearted", but Yunxi's behavior at the moment vividly shows that she obviously has no confidence and wants to pretend to be serious. Look confident.

Claudia smiled and said nothing. Mechel scratched her head and complained annoyedly, "With your small body, your physique is not as good as that of a child. You don't need to be hurt by others. If you happen to a few accidents, you will die!"

Alice was also a little worried, " Lin Tian'er, you have to follow us closely, and don't be alone. Otherwise, there will be an accident, and it will be too late for us to save you!"

"Don't worry, I will follow you closely."

Several people sat up and went to Culinary Academy's flying car. This kind of flying car has several carriages connected together, some of which are like the buses on the mother planet Earth, with specially designated routes. However, it does not stop in the middle, and has been driving at high speed.

So how do people in the middle stop get on the bus? What about people who want to get off?

It turned out that this flying car has a spare compartment connected above the flying car. Those who plan to get off should go to the spare car. When the speeding car passes the station, the speed of this spare car will gradually weaken, and finally leave the speeding car and stop at the station. At ease; leisurely.

The other spare compartment is filled with passengers who got on the bus at the intermediate station. It slowly accelerated, and finally connected to the flying car when it passed by. Passengers can get off from the spare compartment and enjoy the journey in the compartment below.

This kind of design is extremely exquisite, it will not delay the speed of the speeding car, and it will also separate the people who get on and off the car, so that they will not occupy each other and delay time. Security is also high.

Yunxi was amazed again and again, and gained a new understanding of the intelligence of the interstellar people.

In just two or three hours, the speeding car arrived at the destination Interstellar Culinary Academy. In the middle, I also enjoyed a lunch on the flying car.

It's hard to describe the taste, the food boiled in clear water and added with a little salt can fill the stomach. Delicious without even thinking about it.

"Why don't you hire a student from the Culinary Academy? It's so close to the Culinary Academy."

"Because I can't afford it." The navigator on the speeding car sighed, "Which student from the Culinary Academy, isn't it ? The eyes grow on the top of the head? Unless it is a few major departments of the Congress, or a military position with a military rank, or a position provided by a few big families, they will not even look at our speeding car. It is not bad to be able to provide clear water and boiled vegetables Yes . Passengers don't ask too much."

Lusha also laughed, "It's good to have food. Cooked vegetables in clear water have basic nutrition, and they are safe and non-toxic. When I was a first-year graduate student in the Academy of Sciences, I don't even have a meal supplement, I take nutritional supplements every day, and I'm skinny, but I can't detect any diseases. I later learned that the human body is a whole, and it doesn't mean that there is a lack of nutrients, just supplement it. Food is what nourishes the body It is an important part, taking nutritional supplements every day, even the best body will collapse. So, I later became a 'Nurser', specializing in helping people take care of their bodies."

"Ah, so you are a nurse? Then go to the Culinary Academy , is it for learning?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm a useless piece of wood, my ability is not yet at the fourth level, and the Culinary Academy won't want me."

"Don't be afraid, hard work pays off. I heard that this year's You can form a team to participate in the culinary competition, and if you find a suitable partner, you might be able to make it into the top ten. Then joining the Culinary Academy is not a dream!" The

navigator enthusiastically encouraged. She seems to have a pair of eyes that see through supernatural powers, amber pupils with gold rims, and she serves Lusha and Alice with a smile and is considerate and enthusiastic.

For Claudia and Mechel, they were trembling and a little scared, not daring to get too close. There is no private inquiry, it is completely respect and alienation from the subordinates to the superiors.

To Yunxi...it seems that she doesn't see this person at all.

Yunxi herself didn't care about this kind of ignorance, and Alice was a little annoyed, so she treated the navigator neither cold nor cold. When getting out of the car, he held her tightly, "Lin Tian'er, let's go." The

navigator discovered something and hurried forward, "Excuse me, are you Miss Lin Tian'er from No. 14 Frozen Man?"

"You What to do, stay away!"

Without Alice refusing, Mechel stopped the navigator from approaching.

The navigator was a little aggrieved, "I'm sorry, I'm a patient with a genetic disease, I... can't see. But my eyes can feel the live camera, and I can see what's playing in it. Lin Tianer, you are my fan Oh no, I'm your fan. I like you very much!"

"Can I take a photo with you? Although I can't see it, I can see it with the AR tool!" She said excitedly, her eyes were shining golden, There seems to be a layer of light.