39

"Lin Tian'er, you are amazing! You made everyone stunned! I admire you so much!" After leaving the court, Alice hurried up and clenched Yunxi's arm tightly, her eyes full of tears is admiration.

Meichel, who was next to him, also looked a little weird, "I didn't expect you to have some ideas, and your head is full of water."

For this kind of compliment, Yunxi could only reluctantly "laugh it off". Changing a person's opinion is a long process. Many people spend their whole lives, but they cannot change the people who are under the same roof.

Michelle has made progress, at least not treating her as a childish vase, and can look at her squarely.

"Go back. The obligations of federal citizenship have been fulfilled. We can go back to East Lake, take a bath in comfort, and wait for the verdict."

Alice also nodded, "Promise me on the 99th to help me take care of those vegetable seedlings, But I still want to go back earlier and have a look."

Only Yunxi shook her head in disapproval.

"I want to wait for the verdict."

The "harmony" just now disappeared, and Michel's hidden dissatisfaction erupted again, "You know that the verdict sometimes drags on for a year and a half before it comes down? No one dares to urge the court judge. The only thing to do is to wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!"

Alice shook her head, "Lin Tianer, I can't wait. If either of the plaintiff and the defendant suddenly remembers something, temporarily applies for a delay, or asks other people to testify, Time will drag on for a long time."

"If you don't believe it, you can ask people. This is the interstellar era, which is different from your home planet. The lawyer asked you before why you testified for Suoan, and I really hung up for you. Heart... If someone sees through your thoughts, you'll be finished!"

"Meschel, what are you talking about? What do you mean by 'seeing through Lin Tian'er's thoughts'? How can she have any shameful thoughts? Obviously for the sake of For the sake of interstellar humans, curb the noble sentiments of genetic diseases!"

Meichel sneered and glanced at Yunxi, "She knows what I'm saying. Otherwise, why did she ask to stay? Why do you have to wait for the verdict? Not for Suoan! Don't worry!"

Alliston was shocked and looked at Yunxi cautiously, "Lin Tianer, is what Meichel said true?"

Yunxi shook her head, how could she have any thoughts about men and women? Regarding Suoan, her thoughts were extremely complicated at the moment, "I testified for him because I believed that he had nothing to do with Frozen Man's suicide. But what about the previous accident? That accident was the main reason for subsequent suicide cases! I want to confirm, The messenger of that accident!"

"Actually, Lord Suoan's bodyguard's testimony is not necessarily true."

"But the court accepted it."

"..."

Mechel also found it more difficult, but she herself did not believe it. Soan is so stupid. Ridiculous, Interstellar is famous for brain domain development, and the top five smart people in history will do such a thing that makes people feel guilty?

"I don't know much about Suoan's character. But no one doubts his IQ. Even before the trial, I don't believe that the plaintiff can have much evidence. How much water is there in the words of this guard officer? I know..."

The more Michel said, the more he felt that there were many ambiguities in it, as if many secrets were hidden. For example, the guard must be Suoan's confidant, how could he betray in such a short period of time? Betrayal for what? Who gave him the benefit of being a "recognized" traitor willingly? You must know that the price of betrayal is heavy, and in the future, in the military and political circles, it will be difficult to move an inch! No one wants a guy who betrayed Shangguan!