82

Chapter 82 Eloquent

A short-term contract of three months turned into ten years in the end. If the plaintiff dared to admit such a request, without Yunxi's counterclaim, the star people's spurning could drown them.

In fact, the "spirit of contract" pursued by the Interstellar Federation is the most basic belief-everyone acquiesces and implements it in real life. When signing a contract, it is based on the voluntary and fair basis of both parties. Of course, fairness is not absolute. If one party is stupid and allows the other party to take advantage, as long as it is not too much, the contract is still established.

Can three months become ten years? This nature has changed, it is Chi Guoguo's fraud! Don't care about the true meaning of "contract spirit" at all! No matter what background or force behind Mechel, he dared not challenge this point, and suffered contempt and ridicule from all interstellar people.

Yunxi said this on purpose, and sure enough, the judge looked at Mei Xieer and her lawyer, "Is the time for the plaintiff's appeal not fixed?"

"Uh..."

Mei Xieer was a little anxious, looking at the increasingly unreliable lawyer , directly said, "There is no fixed time! Your Excellency, the reason for my appeal is eggs. The defendant did not ovulate within three months, which led to me having to go to court to sue. If the time is fixed, what if the defendant still did not ovulate?" What to do? Ask the court to support that after the defendant ovulates next time, a special person will obtain eggs and deliver them to us." The

judge nodded, "So, the specific time limit for the plaintiff's appeal is only limited to the next defendant's next ovulation period. Is it?"

Mechel moved her lips, wanting to refute.

When she came here before, she gave a speech at the gate of the court. What was the content of the speech?

"Don't forget the original intention... Let other interstellar people be the mothers of healthy children..." I didn't name them or say anything, but every word has another meaning!

Right now, if she agrees with the time limit mentioned by the judge, then the speech can be regarded as fart, and she can develop into the political arena in the future, and she can say goodbye to the "Healthy Next Generation" bill.

Not reconciled, very not reconciled! Missed such a good development opportunity!

She stared at Yunxi vigorously, thinking that she had planned it all before, step by step, she could make this immature and stubborn girl fall into the trap. How did everything change?

The plaintiff's lawyer finally came to his senses, and tapped the table in front of Mechel, "Quickly answer. It cannot be denied. If you deny it, the case will be dismissed directly. It is impossible for the judge to approve the contract in front of the eyes of countless interstellar media." Fraud."

"What fraud! She and I were both voluntary at the beginning!" The

lawyer said in his heart, yes, it was voluntary at the beginning, but now you let people be your human egg generators for free, treating people like slaves, becoming Who wants your stepping stone into politics?

Probably the judge also saw through it, so he directly restricted it. Either accept one egg this time, or...lose the case! Can't get one!

How else can I choose?

Even though Mechel was annoyed, thinking that the situation had become like this, he couldn't get nothing, so he nodded in agreement.

The judge tapped the gavel and asked the clerk to write it down. Because the defendant's ovulation period cannot be determined for the time being, he can only roughly set a time period. Then, is the formal trial.