11

Chapter Eleven Buttery Mashed Potatoes

When Mechel heard that Alice and Yunxi had found a job in the vegetable base, she didn't take it seriously. What good job can it be to deal with vegetables all day long? I heard that the income is not bad, and the expensive transportation expenses can be subsidized, so I have no objection.

No. 99 is completely different from Mercer, and said happily, "No. 99 knows that the beautiful, kind and intelligent No. 14 is the most powerful! You can find a good job without special abilities or special talents!"

Yunxi was praised by a robot... and nodded helplessly, "Number 99 is also very powerful. I asked the vegetable base to find out that the new generation of optical brain is worth 100,000 credits. The owner of No. 99 is not here, so I have to accumulate so It must be difficult to get more credits, right?"

Two shy emojis flashed in the red eyes of No. 99, "Indeed...it's not easy. No. 99 is today thanks to hard work! Beautiful and kind On the 14th, and the VIP Miss Alice, you must also work hard. Only by working harder and harder will you not be eliminated by the times!"

Alice wanted to laugh, but held back, "Okay, number 99. Next we Should I dispose of the cabbage and potatoes I bought?" The

lettuce has been shredded, although each shred is as long and thick as a steel bar, but at least they are stacked neatly, and one can be used when needed. And what about potatoes and cabbages that are as tall as hills?

Can't you use a shovel to shovel it down when you don't need it?

No. 99 looked completely at Yunxi.

Yunxi thought for a while and decided: "Peel off the leaves of the cabbage one by one, and separate the green and white parts. The potatoes are also shredded and preserved .

"

If you can assemble a flying car by yourself, you will know how strong the ability to control machinery is. No special cutting equipment? No problem, make one yourself!

At this time, Yunxi and Alice could not help at all, they could only stand aside and watch. Mechel is not in the mobile unit either, so he only has a general understanding of the operation of No. 99, and he can't figure out the specifics. If her husband, Hart, were here, maybe he and No. 99 had a lot in common.

Because No. 99, as a robot, does not rely on artificial procedures to rigidly produce items, but uses local materials according to limited conditions to produce the necessary shredded equipment... Its optical brain is absolutely the highest level, and it is the same as humans originally thought. The "artificial intelligence" to be developed is almost completely in line.

After No. 99 took some time to assemble, it started shredding in the garden. Xiao Shangao's potatoes were peeled, sliced, sliced, and then shredded...

For those who know how to appreciate the process, it is a process. A special kind of beauty. Except for the noise, this kind of beauty is the special feeling of "manpower conquers nature", which is a bit incompatible with the imitation of nature in the East Lake Scenic Area.

After a while, neighbors within a five-mile radius came by speeding car and watched the potatoes turn into shredded potatoes condescendingly.

"Hey, do you sell your potatoes?"

"No!" Mechel said angrily, "If you want it, why don't you buy it yourself? The vegetable base is not far away."

"They won't sell it! I live alone, and one shredded potato is enough for ten days, so I have to buy one!"

"Me too, I really can't eat it, and I have no place to store it." The

neighbors controlled the speeding car and stopped at the lake not far away. On the other side, walking around the road, "Who can eat such a big vegetable! Your family bought so much, I'm afraid you won't be able to eat it, is it broken?"

Alice stood up, her fingers seemed to have magical powers, pointing to shredded potatoes, There is a slight chill on the surface...

very good.

Ice ability, a natural self-portable refrigerator!

The neighbors had nothing to say, but they still refused to give up, trying to buy some vegetables.

Yunxi thought for a while, "When you buy it back, don't you have to burn it yourself? It's better to buy the finished product."

"What do you mean? You burn it for us, and we can buy it again?"

"Yes."

"How can I do it? I can I cook for myself. I don't need to bother you."

Alice stood up, "Don't you understand? We don't sell shredded raw potatoes. If you want to buy them, there are two ways. One is to go to the vegetable base yourself and buy as much as you like. The other is to buy the finished products from my family. If you don't like it Please turn around and leave!" The

neighbors choked, and asked after a while, "How much is your finished product? Let's say it first, it shouldn't be too expensive. If it's too expensive, we might as well buy a potato together and share it among ourselves!" "

Alice finally saw it, "Don't you live in a rich area? Why are you so fussy?"

"What's wrong with living in a rich area? Who stipulates that living in a rich area must be rich?"

These words were so straightforward that Alice had no words to refute. Discussed with Yunxi, calculated the cost of potatoes, transportation costs, ingredients costs, and then multiplied by two to calculate the processing costs, and finally came up with a figure,

"One serving of fifty credits."

"One serving is so big ." Potato shreds?"

"Then you are too cheating, aren't you? You can't charge such a high price for retail sales!"

Yunxi thought for a while, "Well, just talking about it, you all know the approximate cost of potatoes. But how do you know if the finished product is good or not if you haven't tasted it yourself? I'll give you a free copy first, and if you think it's good, come and buy it. If it's not good, forget it, how?

" "The

neighbors refused to leave, so they just stood by and wandered around. Alice looked at Yunxi with questioning eyes, and Yunxi nodded, expressing that there is no need to chase her away.

There are countless ways to eat potatoes. Vinegar slip and dry stir-fry are all delicious home-cooked dishes. However, the most memorable, of course, is the mashed potatoes!

Mashed potatoes are rich in nutrients, the protein is very close to animal protein, and rich in potassium, zinc, iron and vitamins. The most important thing is that the fat content is very low. Before the end of the world, Chen Yunxi often made mashed potatoes as a diet meal.

There are many ways to make mashed potatoes. The most classic is butter mashed potatoes, which are delicious and rich, with a milky aroma.

Butter is extracted from fresh milk. And the fifth planet has a large pasture, which produces a lot of milk and goat milk, so fresh milk is not a rare thing. In the kitchen of No. 99, there is a jar of butter.

With the important ingredients, Yunxi began to direct. Potatoes are steamed and then mashed - with the No. 99 equipment, there is no difficulty in this. The mashed potatoes are not grainy at all.

Then add butter, add some salt, add some pepper, and stir into a puree. If you want to look good, you can knead it into a round shape, or put it in a flower-shaped mold, and put a piece of mint or a piece of rose on the surface for a more visual effect.

In an open-air garden kitchen, it doesn't matter. Small plates of buttered mashed potatoes, neatly arranged, for neighbors to taste.