83

Chapter Eighty-Third

"The defendant is completely exaggerating and blurring the focus. If any test certificate is needed, why didn't it be mentioned before? My client has to file a complaint before asking? It is clearly an embarrassing reason for not performing the agreement. Your Excellency, the defendant The genetic material of the egg belonged to a thousand years ago, and it was frozen because of a disease.

In fact, my client and his husband are not completely at ease, and have already handed it over to the Academy of Sciences for testing. It's just a matter of privacy, so it's inconvenient to make it public .Now, my client has a complete position to ask the defendant to provide another egg, which was signed by the defendant in black and white. She also admitted it to everyone in front of the court!"

After listening to the words of both parties, the judge used What the pen writes on the paper. But in fact, as the most respected person in the court, he has special rights - his personal terminal is turned on secretly, and any disputes on the Skynet cannot be hidden from his eyes. The superior, who was more concerned about the case, asked him to make various responses according to the changes of the situation.

It's only been a few minutes since the court session, so I'm not in a hurry to come to a conclusion. With a serious expression on his face, he said to Yunxi after reading all the evidence presented,

"Several pieces of evidence from the defendant have been confirmed to be authentic with the support of the Academy of Sciences. But the 'test privacy' just proposed, It is also stipulated by the relevant department of Skynet that it cannot be disclosed and rejected. The plaintiff does not need to provide a test certificate."

Mechel couldn't help being overjoyed when she heard this, and stared at Yunxi to see what other tricks she had. Want to avoid responsibility? Think beautifully! Although it will disappoint some people, her original goal can still be achieved. Forget it, the loss is not big, and it is still within the acceptable range.

Yunxi didn't expect that, just throwing out a question casually would stump Mechel's side. She pursed her lips, "Excuse me, Your Excellency, this test certificate of genetic material is related to me, so I can't know the inside story?"

"Yes."

"Your Excellency, you know, it is my egg, Mine? The defendant can take it for testing, so can I? Now that interstellar technology is so advanced, maybe I can go to any planet to test it?"

Under the gaze of Mechel, the lawyer signaled, "Your Excellency, as the defendant said, her 'randomness' may expose the secret files related to Skynet. I request the judge's support and prohibit the defendant from testing her own eggs! No matter what What kind of time and what kind of place!"

Yunxi glanced at the lawyer in surprise, her eyes spread, and she only stayed on the lawyer for three seconds, making the other party blush, and she managed to get home without losing her composure.

The judge read the relevant regulations, "According to the Skynet's secrecy regulations, the defendant—"

"Wait a minute, Your Excellency!" How could Yunxi be easily caught by others? She has too many secrets. Isn't it the same as telling people to go, her genetic material is very important? So important that there needs to be a special ban on her own?

After writing a note by hand, Yunxi passed the clerk and handed it directly to the judge, "This is my reason for protesting. For some reason, it is inconvenient to make it public." The

last four words were also learned from Lawyer Mechel.

The judge almost allowed it. After all, according to Skynet's various confidentiality requirements, it is not surprising to prohibit it. But when he read the note, he immediately changed his mind.