14

Chapter 14 The live broadcast begins

"Zizi~" "Has

the live broadcast started yet? Didn't we say we're ready for today?"

"Why is there still no signal? What happened to Alpha? Those fellows from the Academy of Sciences are getting more and more unreliable!"

Because a while ago" The large-scale rally of the "Anti-Awakening Project", the interstellar people's curiosity about frozen people is mixed with disgust, and the most direct reaction is to wait for the live broadcast.

Live broadcast is a good channel for complaints. It's hard to say, normal people can be scolded bloody when they go up, let alone frozen people? There is no point of complaining, but a lot can be dug out!

"Here we come!"

If he wanted a good live broadcast experience, he had already put on special glasses to present a 3D effect. For those who want to be there, log in to Skynet and wear a helmet. It feels no different from being on Planet Alpha at this moment.

Those who are not interested in frozen people, are too lazy to pay attention to them, or have no time or occasions are not allowed, so they wear a watch and watch it by stereoscopic projection-the viewing experience will not be very good, and they cannot be barraged at any time.

As soon as the signal was connected, a huge explosion was heard. The top of the head exploded! The circuit equipment emits lightning-like light clusters, and the torn bricks and stones are splashed. It is useless to wear protective clothing. If you hit the top of your head, you will die!

The better the live broadcast equipment, the more profound the experience.

"Scare me to death! Is it a terrorist attack?"

"I was almost hit by a rock just now! I'm about to have a heart attack due to nervousness! Violent and bloody scenes appear in the live broadcast, so I shouldn't have reported it in advance! Damn it, Alpha just wants to die I want to report it!" The

shaking camera of the live broadcast gradually stabilized.

Suoan in a black military uniform appeared on the screen, behind him was a mess, with a sad expression on his face, "As you can see, in the year 936 of the Star Calendar, on June 29th, Planet Alpha suffered a major attack, and the city of Arctic To severe damage, circuit damage, material loss, and another ten frozen people were killed in this attack, the loss is immeasurable."

"There are 100,000 frozen warehouses in Alpha, which are currently the only known places where frozen people exist. Fortunately, the energy source is separated from the Arctic City, and has not been impacted for the time being. However, it is impossible to predict the follow-up safety. The Frozen Man Act, the responsible attitude to the Federal Congress, and all human beings, represents the military to impose military control on Alpha. I will bear all the consequences."

"Now report the status of Arctic City. After the attack, within four hours, the circuit system basically failed. Recovery, the important laboratory is in normal use, and the researchers are in place. Except for the frozen people who cannot use the treatment chamber, everyone else has recovered from their injuries after using it. The price is that the energy source is consumed too quickly, and the expected time to use it is only six days. The distance from the supply ship Arrived, there are still four days of vacancy. In order to maintain the stability of Alpha, I ordered to continue to wake up 20 frozen people, and the energy saved is enough for Arctic City to survive this crisis."

"Actually study the layout of the frozen square, The researchers believe that 20 people, the smallest unit of energy, cannot be realized, and at least 40 people must be awakened. As for which era of cryogens to wake up, a "collegiate panel" will be formed by the current research institute on Planet Alpha and other personnel. Discussions will take place within two days As a result, violators will be punished by the military." A